1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My different way to do eye work

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Heath Cline, Nov 26, 2009.

1. docpooch

docpooch New Member

Awesome post

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Just imagine how "awesome" it would have been had you read it when it was posted THREE YEARS AGO?

3. At least he took the time to look and read back that far to even find it. Can't win for loosing.. ;)

4. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

I see it's never been moved to the tutorial section either...wish it was. Direct easy to follow instructions. Nice.

5. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Remember George, you always remind folks about the search button. I know I missed this when Heath originally did it. Thanks Heath.

6. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Hey you guys are reading it wrong. Doc likes the idea and he's on been cheated for 3 years. Heath needs to retitle it and repost it as Shasta suggests.

7. sportsmans dream

sportsmans dream New Member

Ohio
    I do my eye work through the eye with apoxie sculpt too Heath. But I'm pretty sure we both had the same influence lol. Glad to see this thread. The only thing I do different is I try not to get any glue on my apoxie or eye skin. Keep up the good work buddy!

8. johnnyb

johnnyb Member

You say that your eye is set. What is it set with? does it have any clay or sculpt around it at all? Just wondering, cause I like to build up around the brow section on mine. Good method, I'll give it a try.

9. papagoose

papagoose papagoose and goslings

nice post heath

10. RTF

RTF Active Member

Funny this post was re-born as I just did a coyote this way last week.

11. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Thanks for posting

12. linder

linder New Member

Thank you for showing that.

13. kurtro08

kurtro08 New Member

This is the way that I was taught to do my whitetail mounts. I used this method for a while I really had no problems at all. Then I went to sculpting my eyes before and find it to be more of a pain. Great tutorial thank you.

14. Different but great. Lots of ways of doing eyes.lol