1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Flesher that was at world show.....name?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by aussiesam, Dec 6, 2009.

1. aussiesam

aussiesam I'm an Australian.

Hello.

I have a friend who is thinking about buying a mini flesher but i told him i saw some kind of new flesher being demonstrated at its booth at the world show and I cant find my brocure/card.
    Can someone please tell me the name of it and where its sold please?

2. I can help you out, but there are better choices than what was there, the number one mini flesher for years has been the Flesh All mini flesher, that used a dependable 1/6 horsepower Fordom motor to power it.

All the ones at the show were above 1000 dollars, that I looked at except one and that's the Merlin electric flesher [​IMG]

The Fordom mini flesher costs 450.00 but you will have it for years I'm sure.

[​IMG]

3. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Samantha:

The flesher you saw demonstrated is made by Bettcher Industries. I have one I use for hog shields. It is a flesher, not a shaving machine....big difference.

4. aussiesam

aussiesam I'm an Australian.

Not that big a difference for little jobs joeym ;)
    I used to have a flesh all air powered thing and if i still had it i would have just given him that. (I used to use it on everything from deer to scrubbulls for fleshing and shaving before i outlayed the costs to buy & import the Dak :eek:

Thanks Rudy - I shall look those other ones up and pass the info on.

5. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

yeah the Bettcher thing worked pretty slick from the demo I watched.