1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Ohio Muzzleloader Nontypical deer

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by arby, Dec 7, 2009.

1. arby

arby Member

This is the real deal folks. I took in what will most assuredly be the a new non-tpical muzzleloader record for Ohio. Most noteable measurements are the main beam lengths of almost 35"s. Which, I think, is the longest ever recorded on a whitetail. G-2's 17" & 18". Twenty four and one half inside spread. This is a main frame nine point that grosses 213"! With 9 abnormal points. Will gross over 250". Will post photos soon.

2. 3maytaxidermy

3maytaxidermy New Member

Lets see it thats huge! does the main beams cross each other? lol

3. That might be the world record for a main beam measurement. I think the Damery buck holds the current record at 32".

4. JW

JW New Member

Lets see some pictures...

5. verne

verne Well-Known Member

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORD`S.

6. Holey buckets ,that is a big buck. I can not wait to see it.

7. circleh

circleh New Member

Ohio
    Hey where in Ohio? I think I saw a bunch of emails and text messages floating around about it. I received it about 10 times and according to what I've read it's been shot in about 4 or 5 different counties. LOL Cant wait to find out if it's the same buck and where it was really shot.

8. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

I love to see big Ohio bucks I'm in North West Ohio

9. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

A friend of mine in Ohio just called me about a huge buck. We didnt get to talk, but I wonder if thats the one he meant. He is sending pics...

10. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

sounds nice, can't wait to see the pics

11. meatwad

meatwad New Member

I think this is the buck you are talking about.

Attached Files:

12. meatwad

meatwad New Member

HUGE!

13. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Wow does that buck have a typical frame on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Curt

Curt Family Life member of the NTA

CRAZY HUGE!!!! what a slob

15. kevin scott

kevin scott New Member

slob

16. Bill Yox

What a hawg! Its even beautiful to look at, a plus as some big antlers seem almost ugly. Too bad hes going to get killed in deducts, and score as an 8 point typ frame. I dont see a 24 inch INSIDE spread or 35 inch beams there either, but then again, those G-2s are 15 inches tops the way Im looking (ok, I could be wrong ;) )...again, not to take ANYTHING away from him...lets just talk about his gross score!!! Id say 250 gross isnt out of the realm of possibility. Lol, I love it!

17. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

As a replicator, I don't always agree that score means as much as CURB APPEAL! This Buck definitely has curb appeal regardless of what the score. Nice buck to look at.

18. Bill Yox

Tim, I completely agree with you!

19. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

I have heard it was killed in Meigs Co. near the Natl Forest.But today I heard from a pretty reliable source that it was taken in Warren Co. within 1 mile of where the Brad Jarmon Buck was taken.
    Which is just a few miles from where the Mike Beatty Buck was taken..
    .MONSTERS HERE IN THE TRI-STATE! GOTTA LOVE IT! This has been a CRAZY season here!

20. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    You know what it all boils down to ???? If that was me in the pic with a buck like that, I wouldn't care what any of you thought, not even Yox !!!! ;D ;D