1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Week in Fish Pictures~ Week #19 Feb 9 2007- Feb 15 2007

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Feb 9, 2007.

1. dougp

dougp Active Member

mk....thanks. If you're asking about how the walleye is attached....there is a 3/8" threaded rod bent at an angle and inserted in the vent area into the body about 8"- 10" or so. The drift. is drilled and rod goes through drift. and base and bolted so it may be removed if wanted. The rod into body is secured w/fast set epoxy...... ;D ;D..fun,eh ???

2. Ron K

Ron K New Member

test

3. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Hey Tony! Great work again man! Good color and Nice beans on old Salmo Trutta!

Nice Walleye Mr. Doug!!! There always a fun fish to do!

Hey Ron ! Welcome aboard! Great stuff and good pictures! I look forward to regular contributions!

My Best!

Rick

4. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

Here is Picture of a young mans first attempt at taxidermy. I had the privilege to work with Tim last year and his mom and Tim thought it was OK to share some pictures. I was asked By Tim if I could show his class what he did so I put a post in the training section if you want to read upon Tim. Here is a look at the Young taxidermist of tomorrow.

My Best!

Rick

5. I hope this young man stays where he is, I don't want the competetion. Very well done and congrats on the wins.

Nate

6. JasonMoe

JasonMoe New Member

tonyt, great mount! I love the paint job.

7. Here's my feeble attempt at a smallie.

8. FishArt

FishArt Well-Known Member

Craig, nice avatar...errr I mean "nice fish" LOL! Looks pretty good to me bud!!!

You do have my vote for the best avatars on taxi.net btw. Checking your posts is always exciting - lol!

9. I need the attention...lol. BTW...great looking mounts from everyone this week.