1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Antler Mount

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Katie H, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Katie H

Katie H New Member

My sister shot a 9 point white tail this fall and she wants me to mount the antlers. Could someone tell me how to do it with a few different styles for her to pick which one she wants? Or maybe even post a tutorial on the topic. I just want to do the antlers, no European skull mount. Pictures would help too. ;) Thanks

2. MattHCT

MattHCT New Member

Research Mannikins sells a video on it.

3. RockinR

RockinR Member

if you want one thats simple, just buy the kit from van dykes or another company, comes with instructions, pretty easy to do, and you come out with a nice looking mount. there are a few different ways of putting one together, but for just a starter i would go with the kit and work from there. I did this one by getting all the stuff seperate but you will end up with the same thing from the kit.

Attached Files:

• 004.gif
      004.gif
      File size:
      58.9 KB
      Views:
  4. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

I have a Research mannikins video titled "Antler Panel mounts with Mark McClain" I am selling. If I remember right they show 2 different ways of doing it. Send me a pm and I will make you a deal on it or you can do a "videos" search in the for sale section to see what all I have left for videos for sale