1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Antler Mount Decorative Braid

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by trapperr, Dec 10, 2009.

1. trapperr

trapperr New Member

Any one know where ya can get 5/16 decorative acetate braid ,was getting mine from VanDyke's but they no longer have the harvest gold color , there new gold is not as bright. I tried all the craft stores here & internet with no luck . Thank You

[​IMG]

2. Diamond D Taxidermy

Diamond D Taxidermy I HAVE to grow old...I DON'T have to grow up!

Just bought some this week at Wal-Mart...it is used to make drapes

3. Scott Musgrave

Scott Musgrave Little Wildcat Creek Taxidermy, Sharpsville, IN.

Hobby Lobby carries hundreds if you have one in your town.

4. That looks great!

5. JLG

JLG Member

x2 on hobby lobby

6. trapperr

trapperr New Member

Thank You for your responces , do not have a hobby lobby here but will look on the internet. Our Wal-Mart did not have anything close. Thank You Josh , appreciate it .

7. Scott Musgrave

Scott Musgrave Little Wildcat Creek Taxidermy, Sharpsville, IN.

If you need help and can't get it I will get you some, or something really close and send it too you if you pay for it and shipping.

Scott
    765-860-1713

8. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Trapperr, I put an internet address on here some time back. I found it through a search engine when I went to "drapery decorative rope" I THINK. I know it did take awhile but I found a company that sold all colors of it. I'll see if I can find it.

Here's one source I found under "Decorative Drapery Sashes"
    http://trimandtassels.com/Bullion_Fringe,_Trims_&_Cords-Cords_-_with_or_without_Lip(Flange)/c18_19/index.html