1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

DNR paid me a visit.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Kevin M., Dec 15, 2009.

1. cattrax

cattrax Beats being in the shop!

Kevin, Could you by chance post a copy of your state regulation regarding taxidermists? Just curious. Went through an inspection here and had to school the wardens on what they could and could not see without a warrant. Seems they didn't know their own law.

2. HAPP

HAPP Active Member

It seems as though each Hoosier CO has his /her own law book.

3. ed150

ed150 deer city time

thought the same thing my self although they have been good to me

4. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

That's any cop. It's called police discreation.

5. ed150

ed150 deer city time

well put randy

6. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

That's what the taxpayers of Indiana are paying for me to learn in college! ;D

7. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Don't worry about it Kevin, they may **** with you about your auto tanner but if they were in RJ Simington's studio they wouldn't say a word. Your doing good, keep letting them hate.

8. Kevin M.

Kevin M. Active Member

Thanks Mike !! By the way !! Nice titties ..

9. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

"Nice titties" ???

10. here in south dakota the taxidermist isn't responsible for keeping tag numbers

11. Critter Skinner

Critter Skinner New Member

I think he likes Your titties Michael

12. Kevin M.

Kevin M. Active Member

And Hudson, All I have to say to you is !!! It works , It works , It works . And not just for me. But for 1000's of other people. So take your arrogant lips. And kiss my big fat arse.

13. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

My DNR Agent shows up on pretty Sunday mornings. We set out on the porch, drink coffee, and he tells me of all the incidents he has had lately. He has never requested to look ant my records or check my freezers. I never plan on doing anything to compromise our mutual trust and friendship....I can't keep up with all the legal work I have...no need to take in anything illegal.

14. jstady2002

jstady2002 New Member

Don't know where you get this but at my taxidermist shop I always have to give him my tag number. Might want to change that response.

15. bulldog4949

bulldog4949 "Mounting your Memories"

Joey that is a cool relationship. Nice to have a close friend like that.