1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Weird/bizzare/grosse section on forum

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Rhasputin, Dec 16, 2009.

1. I think we need a section for 'bizzare' or 'gross' stuff. LOL.

There seems to be a surge of it all of a sudden... Vampire deer, deer with maggots in his nose, deer with 11 inch bases, deer with brain worms... Cooincidently all I can think of are weird deer right now, lol, but I'm sure there are more than that.

This isn't a serious hardcore suggestion, really just a lighthearted joke, due to a rather large number of strange photos popping up on the forum! :p

And on that note...
    Anyone got some strange or nasty photos they'd like to share? LOL

2. That would just be in bad Poor taste and we get enough of it. Find a free website and go for it.

3. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

Anyone got some strange or nasty photos they'd like to share? LOL

Agreed, this would be in very bad taste and wouldn't do anything to help the forums or taxidermy industry.

4. Mason

Mason Active Member

That is very true and no one is saying that to snub your post.
    Showing a pic of a fluke oddity, is one thing.
    But to make a section for the grossest of gross, would be in bad taste.
    Theres lots of the gross stuff to check out , Just type it in the search box :D

5. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

Go find some other place to play.

6. I am with Mason on this one. The 'manufacture' of nature's oddities can make the industry look tacky and it sends out the wrong message in my opinion.The wierd and wonderful creatures nature produces is one thing, and can be of genuine interest, but I disagree with the grotesque being invented. Just my thoughts.

7. And..........I'm with Bill.

8. Ehem. Did nobody notice where I said I was kidding?

9. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

The anti's dont need anymore ammo! If you dont think they dont monitor this site...Your horribly mistaken...

10. Antis would be against natural oddities?

11. Mason

Mason Active Member

I am sure if they were catagorized as freaks. They would say that they were being exployted.
    You seem real familiar Rhasputin ? Do you have another ID name you come on here under?

12. Nope. I just signed up a month or two or three ago...
    I see your point about getting catagorized as freaks... Antis think everything is animal abuse. Even having a pet is animal abuse. My cat doesn't seem to think it's animal abuse! :p

13. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

x2