1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

to oldshaver

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by flesher, Dec 16, 2009.

1. flesher

flesher New Member

Ive been fleshing about 4000 deer capes a year for the past ten years.i come to this forum from time to time and mostly just watch.i've read most of your posts,and continue to be impressed with your knowledge.youve never made a comment about shaving,steeling,or fleshing in general i havent agreed with from the experience of learning it on my own.One week with you when i started would have saved me years of trial and alot of error i'm sure. keep on posting. Flesher

2. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

This category wouldn't be Jack Doo-Doo without oldshaver.

3. WBB793

WBB793 New Member

You have been shaving 4000 capes a year, or hand fleshing to be ready to be tanned?

4. Rhino

Rhino Too many irons in the fire will put the fire out!

Thanks alot Flesher! If you dont mind, send me a Pm, and tell me who you are. I enjoy talking about shaving and tanning, with anyone that will listen!

Glen, the same could be said about you, and a few others around here! I, and many other folks, really missed ya for all those months, and I AM DAMN GLAD YOUR BACK!

5. TD

TD My GGG Grandfather John "Tanner John" King b 1820

I know Flesher OS...........
    He's twice as fast as me and does a darn good job on shaving a green cape.......................