1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

there arent any words................

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by T+T, Dec 17, 2009.

1. T+T

T+T New Member

......... to explain this email. I know the economy is hard up but dang.

Dear

We are on a making prehistory museum exhibition project in South Korea, a company called BMB.

We would like to receive information on taxidermied of estimate.
    Could I request you the estimates to send me by e-mail?

Our items are
    Vulture(1EA), Gazelle(1EA), Lion(2EA), Warthog(Phacoch­oerus aethiopicis 2EA), White ant nest(2EA), Orang-outang(Pongo pygmaeus 1EA), Macaque(2EA), Lezard(2EA), Tiger(1EA), Frogs(1EA), Panther(Panthera pardus 1EA), Hyena(Hyaena hyaena 1EA), Buffalo(1EA), Megaceros(1EA), Rabbit(1EA), Wildness Bird (large7EA, medium6EA, small6EA), Fish (large4EA, medium4EA, small4EA), Eel(3EA), Reine(2EA), Wolf(1EA)

I would like to know, could we buy that until September next year?

If you need any further clarification or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

My name is Hye-yun, e-mail is [email protected]

Tel : +82 (0)2 543 3045

Thank you

Regards
    Hye-yun
    Corp. BMB in Korea

2. Bet ya they want to send you a check! and you send the difference back. The english is poor and most companies esp. in South Korea have staff that speak english extremely well.

3. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

scam

4. Yup, it's got scam written all over it. Send it to your delete bin...

5. I actually had a company contact me wanting a shipping container of raccoon fur scrap.... HOLY CRAP.... Legit company too... Bummer I don't stock that much.....