1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

?? Deleting account so that I can change the email in my current profile. ??

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by Panhandler801, Dec 23, 2009.

1. A long time ago I set up an account on here using my yahoo.com email address. Never used it. Just read threads.

More recently I set up a new account (this one) while at work because I needed some questions answered and my work maching didn't let me access my yahoo.com account.

I am no longer at that company, so I would like to change the email in this (Panhandler801) profile from my work email address to my yahoo.com address.

Problem is, taxidermey.net tells me that my yahoo.com email is already being used (the account that I never activated). SO... I cancelled the old one, but it STILL won't let me change the email attached to Panhandler801 to my yahoo.com email.

Can a moderator please help? I can't get email notifcations, and I'd like to.

Thanks!

PH80

2. Ken Edwards

Ken Edwards Taxidermy.Net Administrator Staff Member

You can change it yourself. Click on "PROFILE" and then "Account Related Settings". You can keep your account and simply change the email.

If you need any further help, send me an email or Private Message.