1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Krowtan problems

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by TROPHY SHACK, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

ROFLMAO hahahahahaha, I've heard it all now!

2. jbnf

jbnf New Member

Yeah I thought that was pretty funny myself.

3. TD

TD My GGG Grandfather John "Tanner John" King b 1820

OK.......... I'm missing something here..........What's so funny? LOL............. I guess you are referring to Rick Carter's A-Z WT mount?

4. jbnf

jbnf New Member

No Tom. I thought it was kinda funny that on the bottle of Krowtann that I have it says for an instructional DVD go to their website. I guess many people are having trouble with it.
    I like the stuff and have had great success with it.

5. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

Makes you wonder if the DVD starts out showing you how to remove the bottle cap?

6. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Well, sometimes those child-proof caps are confusing! You turn it and turn it and nothing happens.

7. TD

LOL...I never noticed that...........
    No wonder I couldn't get that dam lid off................. ;D

8. sgossman1972

sgossman1972 New Member

THANKS GUYES ALL THE KNOLEDGE WAS HELPFULL STILL ALITTLE WERRY BUT I THINK I NEED TO MAKE THE NEXT STEP.DP
    HAS ALWAYS WORKED WELL,BUT TANNING SEAMES TO BE THE WAY TO GO.

9. TD

Call me anytime ............Ill be glad to help........

10. whats wrong with me and Tom's photos? at least alot of us show who we really are instead of hiding in obscurity...or being a ghost like BG

11. TD

Elkie.......... /SLAP /SLAP..........................All is calm now............Lets keep it that way ...LOL

12. sgossman1972

sgossman1972 New Member

THANKES GUYS FOR THE HELP ,ANY GOOD KNOWLEDGE WILL HELP.I HAVE A DEER SHOULDER MOUNT AND A COYOTE RUG NEXT ON THE LIST AND I WOULD LIKE THEM TANED.I LIVE IN CANADA AND THERE ISN"T MANY TANNERIES NEAR BY.I HOPE THE GHOST THING WASN"T POINTED AT ME I AM JUST GETTING STARTED ON THIS AND HAVENT DONE ANY THING WITH A PICTURE YET.

13. TD

Hudson........If you actually knew me then you would know that I love to carry on............I'm an Old Military Guy and that's all We did was rag each other............I figured you were doing the same....LOL
    Of coarse at times in the past I figured that and got cussed out on the phone ......LOL