1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

usa foxx-still

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by chm, Feb 11, 2007.

1. chm

chm New Member

Well, It's been 8 months now and I'm still waiting for to be compensated for the tanned beaver hide I never received from USA Foxx. I can only assume that they apparently don't insure the items they send out. Keep that in mind if ordering anything from them. What you'll get when you call and complain is "Let me call the shipping company again."

They shipped it 6 weeks before the date stated in the letter. I didn't want it to be shipped back in the first place as it was to be made into a hat. They hire some cheap-ass outfit to do the shipping; not UPS, nost Fed Ex, not US mail. No, instead they go with Speed Dee delivery whose drivers apparently don't have any brains or gumption to put the package on the porch. Instead they apparently just leave it on the front steps despite the fact that we live on a busy residential street.

As it goes, I'm out $40 some bucks. I'm just glad I didn't order a coat or quilt from them because if they can't make right on a $40 dollar order, what do you suppose they would do if some $500 coat never reached your hands. Yep, those folks up there are just full of integrity.

Chuck