1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

what would this deer score ?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Big Tine, Dec 28, 2009.

1. SR1

SR1 Divorces cost so much cause they are worth it!!!!!

WNY
    Im gona tell ya all hes gots ta be atleast 270 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

2. Big Tine

Big Tine have a great day

Thanks for the workup wingchaser and everyone else

Jim Sebastian

3. SR1

SR1 Divorces cost so much cause they are worth it!!!!!

WNY
    Honestly I agree with wingchaser he looks like he would be in the 150's as he doesnt have a very wide spread but thats just my guesstimit.

4. chongo

chongo Member

If he were down here, he would be 125-130

5. hunt hard

hunt hard New Member

Ohio
    159 5/8

6. high 140's. That tine length is the key for score.

7. Badboy 28

Badboy 28 New Member

8. WILD BROOKIES

WILD BROOKIES JOIN EBTJV SAVE A RESOURCE

TINE TWO PICS SAME LOCATION CAMERA ONE IN EARLY FALL FULL WEIGHT OTHER PIC OF SAME DEER IN WINTER .ARE THESE THE SAME YEAR OR NOT?OHIO MATURE BUCKS ARE LARGE BODIES SO I WOULD SAY 31/2 YR OLD 150 CLASS LET HIM WALK 2 MORE YEARS AND THEN SCORE HIM. YOU MUST HAVE SOME LOW PRESSURE LAND TO LET HIM WALK

9. Big Tine

Big Tine have a great day

Wild brookies those pics are from this year I could never figure out how to set the date on it so I broke down and asked my wife ,But i got pics early in the season consistantly at night then he left for gun season ,but had snow on the 9th of Dec. and he started to come back I only seen this buck in the daylight once but could not get a clean shot I hope he makes till next year. thank EVERYONE