1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wow! Another Red

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by pyeager1, Dec 30, 2009.

1. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

As most of you know I have red foxes around my property like stray cats in the city. Although you never see them, just tracks, an occasional pic on the trail cam and what they took from your kids chicken stock or how many legless quail they left you. I've been after this one all week, stealing my bait and tippy toeing through the trap set. So this evening I rearranged the set that she had seemed to memorize and with weather moving in I checked the setting about midnight and seaw that I had caught the slippery vixen! This set was about 100 yards from the backdoor and with a sweep from the light I saw I had caught my prize. The ironic thing about this catch is she was caught with the remains of a rooster from the yard that we had for dinner! I guess the circle is complete now. ;) :)

[​IMG]

2. tjy85

tjy85 New Member

I wish I had foxes that looked like that out my back door. That is a beautiful animal

3. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

How great it is to win the game and outfox the fox! And the best part is it is in your back yard.......I have to drive all over hell to check my traps!

4. RATTRAP

RATTRAP Don't laugh, deer think my head is an acorn!

Great looking fox

5. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Marty I had to put my flannel robe and camo slippers on to go dispatch the fox just after midnight! ::) :D

6. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

I wouldn't have pictured it any other way. LMAO!

7. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

Now thats funny!