1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wow what a difference

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by KAMoHunter, Dec 30, 2009.

1. KAMoHunter

KAMoHunter Proud member of the WVTA

So today started off pretty crappy. i have to work tonight so i got up early at 6 so i could get a few things done. One of those items was to paint a largemouth. after the first color, my airbrush hits the floor and like a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, it landed jeally side down. (that means right on the tip) well of course i had just cleaned the color cup so the nozzle waz wide open. now this is on a single action paasche air brush. so with a few deadlines coming up, i made the exectutive decision to jump in the truck, drive to michaels 45 minutes away, and get a new one. i got a new Badger 150-5 series. HOLY CRAP what a difference. i have a Paasche VL and i couldn't control that thing. i was timid about using it at first but that is one heck of an airbrush. it got good detail compared to what i am used to in that single action. im really glad i spent that money. detail will be a heck of alot easier now!!!! ok i feel better

2. I used to have an vl then i bought an iwata and love.Im going to get anrenagade just for detail.

3. I use a badger 150. It is very user friendly and works flawlessly. And you switched from a single to a double. I know its like a whole new world for your painting now. Double action is the only way to go