1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Dipping skulls

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by taxidermyfun, Dec 31, 2009.

1. taxidermyfun

taxidermyfun New Member

I have seen threads on hear about dipping your skulls in different things to seal them. Would a spray on sealer work ? or is it best to have something a little thicker. Also, maybe I missunderstood about using the Elmer's glue diluted with water for dipping ?? or was that just for the teeth. Thank you

2. bulldog4949

bulldog4949 "Mounting your Memories"

I am gonna suggest something. If you type the subject in the white box above all of the headings for what you are wanting to research...you will find more answers than you can read in a day. All of your questions have been answered millions of times...and several times in the past few months.

We are trying to help people...but they don't want to put out the effort of trying to find info by themselves.

You have like 5 or 6 posts in the past few weeks..and I see you are not trying to find the answers by yourself. You can't expect others to give you answers unless you are trying to find them yourself.

By the way spray sealers work just fine!

3. taxidermyfun

taxidermyfun New Member

Well sorry to waste your time. I didn't mean to. I have been searching and have learned a lot more than i did. many more ? were answered than i asked. At the same time I am busy to so some questions i ask for clarity, I struggle a little with comprehension at times. However if its a bother please don't reply to my questions. I don't want to wast anyone Else's time ether. I'm sure some people just ask questions without searching, I don't. Maybe I'm not using search button right not sure but I don't need to be scolded by someone that just assumes. Thank you

4. Badboy 28

Badboy 28 New Member

anyone dip theres in camo ?

5. MattHCT

MattHCT New Member

Krylon Matte Clear.

6. Gobblingfever

Gobblingfever 100% PEER GOBBLER ADDICTION!!!!

X2 Matt. Paraloid another added option but extra.

7. Camo Eagle

Camo Eagle You dream it we dip it Eaglecustomgraphics.com

I have not started cleaning and whitening for customers yet but do offer camo dipping for skulls I also offer wholesale pricing for Taxidermist.

Attached Files:

8. what are u wanting to do??????
    Thanks
    MASTER DIPPER