1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Camo Skull and Gun Dipping Service in North GA.

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by JtoweofGON, Jan 2, 2010.

1. JtoweofGON

JtoweofGON Glimpse of Nature Taxidermy & Liqua-Dip Graphics

I have a Master Decorators License in Water Transfer Printing. I offer camo & decorating on European Skulls, Plaques, Firearms, Archery Equipment, Automotive Parts, and many other items. I am currently building the website for this division of my business. To view more pictures of my work email me @ [email protected] or check out my facebook at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000238501432. No short cuts are made on anything we decorate. We only use factory grade materials and our work is satisfaction gauranteed. Please feel free to contact me anytime for pricing, questions, or shipping information. YOUR FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS WELCOME
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. OregonOutdoordude

OregonOutdoordude New Member

good job.

3. JtoweofGON

Thank you OregonOutdoorDude. I failed to mention that I do offer wholesale pricing to Licensed Taxidermist on skulls, plaques, etc....

4. Howdy neighbor, I am just south of Columbus. Good to see some Georgia folks on here

5. JtoweofGON

Hello Toxic, I checked out your site. Let me know if you are ever interested in letting me decorate a skull for ya !!

6. will do, I use the same user name on GON

7. JtoweofGON

Ok cool - Let me know if you ever decide to "take a dip" into our business !!

8. Gobblingfever

Gobblingfever 100% PEER GOBBLER ADDICTION!!!!

Looks good.

9. JtoweofGON

Thanks Gobblingfever - I have several great spring patterns for turkey hunting if you need one.

10. Gobblingfever

Price shopping on some skull dipping and I am contimplating on having my 10/22 synthetic stock camoed just because. I ever get a newer truck i would love to do the interior.

11. JtoweofGON

Rifle Stocks are $80.00 for any camo pattern I carry in stock. I currently carry about 15 different camo patterns in stock. Add $20.00 for any special order pattern. Shipping to and from is Owners Responsibilty. Auto Interiors have to be priced individually due to the variables between makes and models.

12. Gobblingfever

About how long for the whole process, I know the busier the longer it takes but an idea. Prices are already degreased skulls ready for you to dip.

13. JtoweofGON

Turn Around Time is 2-4 Weeks depending on how busy I am, weather, etc... unless you have a special order pattern which could possibly take a few more days at worst.

14. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

I would be interested in wholesale skull pricing.

15. JtoweofGON

No problem Wildside - I have sent you a PM for instructions to get a wholesale price list. I look forward to hearing back from you.

16. hunt hard

hunt hard New Member

Ohio
    I would be interested in wholesale skull pricing also.

17. JtoweofGON

Hello Mr. Brian330,
    Thank you for your interest. I have sent you a PM for instructions to receive a copy of my taxidermist wholesale price list. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

18. JtoweofGON

To All Taxidermist : If you would like a copy of my Taxidermist Wholesale Price List please private message me and provide me with your email address. I would be happy to send you one. Thank you in advance for your interest.

19. TRAPPERGIRL

TRAPPERGIRL Proud Member-Taxidermy M.A.F.I.A. & Taxinet Clique

got your price list - Thanks Jason - i'll have to see what deer skulls i have around here to ship you for a couple of display pieces

20. What all patterns are you offering and approx. how much do you charge per stock (Remington 700 stock per say)