1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Heater For Degressing at Acmeheater.com

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by midwestprocesscontrol, Jan 3, 2010.

1. LIK2HNT

LIK2HNT New Member

I am glad someone keeps bringing a post like this back up. I have used these and other heaters like the caswell (sp) with bad luck.

Bill

2. smallfish

smallfish New Member

I thought it was Matt I dealt with. The problem was overheating and melting. I noticed on one of mine that water appeared to be leaking into the unit through the element. At least it leaked back out that way while cooling down out of the tank.

3. Sea Wolf

Sea Wolf Well-Known Member

Not only that .. I contacted Caswell directly. Noticing that the part numbers are the same on these. QUOTE the CASWELL REP "Midwest makes them and sells them to us."

Midwest or now apparently ... Acme .. (if what you read is supposed to be true) is the manufacturer of the Caswell heaters. The same heaters that have failed everyone. They are one in the same. Doesn't matter who you buy them from. It's all the same junk that doesn't work for our application.

4. Now that is interesting! also I think taking into consideration that the Acme website is not set up and has ZERO products on it. How is anyone suppose to buy something if there is nothing to buy!? Check out the website.