1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Congrats to Ed Spain

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by bushytailhunter, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Ed Spain is the 50th person to order the Ear Wizard. I had plans from the beginning of this venture if I sold 50 Ear Wizards I would give the 50th one away free and Ed Spain is the lucky guy. He will receive his free Ear Wizard this Tues. I want to thank everyone again who helped me in this venture. Gary Smith & Family

2. psehunter

psehunter New Member

thats awsome, great to see people that do something for nothing. im sure he will really appreciate that bushytail

3. Congratulation on your 50th order Gary. I had a taxidermy friend in the shop last week and he seen my earwizzard mounted on the shinning table. He walked over took a look at it and said that is the neatest tool I have ever seen. I gave him your information but don't know if he has ordered one yet. Thanks for sharing your idea.

4. THANX GARY!!!!! I cant wait to put that thing to work , Ive been following the progress of your EAR WIZARD and finally could hold out anymore. I want to say how much I appreciate youre promo, your kindness and your contribution to our trade . I am sure it will be a great addition to my shop, I wish you luck in your venture , but it looks like you are well on your way in the right direction , AGAIN THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH ! and give those squirrels hell !!,,,,, Thanx ED SPAIN

5. Thanks for the kind words everyone. I will continue to sell them as long as the taxidermy trade needs them. Gary

6. so where can we see one at?

7. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

I hope that you sell a million more.

8. Southern hog. You can go to you tube and search Ear Wizard there will be three videos there. One I open a boar ear

9. k thanks

10. thats cool how much

11. 99.99+ shipping and handling Paypal check or money order

12. coyote4

coyote4 Member

The ear wizard sounds expensive, but I can tell you that mine paid for itself just this year in time saved not to mention the wear and tear on the hands. Its a well made product.

13. ill have keep it in mind i cant justify it for that right now not enuff volume

14. Ok southern just let me know If you ever want one Gary

15. Gary ,,, this thing is great , i mounted it up on one of my tables and throwed an ear up on it , what did i do b4 i had it??? ,,, I love your EAR WIZARD , Thanx so much again ED SPAIN

16. Thanks ED Im glad you like it.