1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

fur pieces

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by coyotegirl, Jan 3, 2010.

1. coyotegirl

coyotegirl New Member

I need mountable fur pieces including faces, paws/feet, low quality whole pelts (can have holes, bald spots, ect.) ears, hooves, claws, ect. I mostly want coyote, deer, skunk, and SHEEP if you have anyting you are about to throw away DONT!!!!! try to send pictures and prices!

2. Want any Yotes? Full yotes that are most often VERY mountable? Pm me... and I can get some headed your way for about $10 plus shipping. GOOD, Prime western yotes with great fur...

I've also got Lynx feet, Coyote Feet, Horse hooves, Deer and Elk Hooves, Sheep, goat and calf Hooves, Beaver Feet, Deer Faces, Lambs and Goat kids, and 4 other chest freezers full of stuff.......

Most of it Under $10.

Drop me a PM and we can discuss prices further.

3. Try ebay! You can get whole boxes of stuff on there for nothin'! :)

4. coyotegirl

coyotegirl New Member

yeah, that is true... i remember when i won a 2 pound box of chinchilla scraps for only $20. and with them i mounted four chins... i could check ebay again :)

5. thunder

thunder New Member

you should buy from your taxie net brothers and sisters first :(

6. Ebay is great! I got a whole ton of raccoon and fox tails for nothin'. And scrap hide in the 'fly fishing' catagories are cheaper than scraps in the taxidermy section, just fyi. :p

Lol, Thunder. I'd buy here before I'd buy on ebay, but sometimes it's just easier to find what you're looking for on Ebay. :)

7. thunder

thunder New Member

just giveing ya a hard time ;D

8. coyotegirl

coyotegirl New Member

oh this winning bid was a llllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnng time ago when i diddent know this forum existed :)

9. coyotegirl

coyotegirl New Member

oh and btw, I cant tann it so i would like tanned scraps and pelts!

10. Aktrpr

Aktrpr Active Member

Get ahold of Shelby, above, with PLTannery, she'll treat you right and she has just about anything you could want. And she tans too....
    Mike

11. I don't know if you're interested in some small scraps. But I'm about to make some pillows out of goat fur. And I'll have some strips left over if that helps you at all. Lol. :p

12. halfmoongh

halfmoongh New Member

I have hair on hide scraps in Deer, Elk, and Moose right now. Pieces vary a bit in size. I'll have some buffalo in a couple of weeks. PM me for prices, pics, etc.

13. Re: fallow hide pillow

Hi,

I saw your post, I know its been awhile but I am looking for someone who makes pillows out of fallow hide? If you do or know someone who does please message me or call me @ 318-445-5777.

Thanks, ;D
    Josie w/Southern Taxidermy