1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

check out my bear [email protected]#

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by woods to wall taxidermy, Jan 9, 2010.

1. customer changed his mind from lifesize to half so i had it left over i made my own form thought it make a funny addition to showroom customers love it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

good use of "leftovers"
    would have been neat to have the feet propped against the wall like he was trying to pull out of there!!! LMAO

3. Silverbrook

Silverbrook New Member

A neat idea would be a bear puling it's self out of a hollow log. phil

4. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

x2

5. martymarr

martymarr New Member

X2

6. coon hunter

coon hunter Truman Waddell 270-589-7828 Brownsville Ky

I would have to put some spiracle on the wall to make it looked Like it was Cracked to look like he ran through the wall

7. i have another one that i was thinking aboout doing that or having it stick out of a garbage can and leave outside for the trash guy to see what his reaction would be

8. D.C.O

D.C.O Dreamcatcher Outfitters & Taxidermy

A friend of mine wants me to do that with a whitetail in his hse shoulder mount on one side and [email protected]@ on the other.

9. D.C.O

D.C.O Dreamcatcher Outfitters & Taxidermy

LMAO Most taxi garbag men hate us as it is. He would prolly shoot me if I did that!!

10. I just want to see his reaction i will be watching from a distance

11. Thats really cool

12. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

It would probably get stolen real quick like.LOL I might just do that.

13. coyotegirl

coyotegirl New Member

and throw it away at that :)

14. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

If you charged 3/4 the price of a lifesize to do a 1/2, More customers would be less tempted to back out.. Hope you charged him for the tanning of the whole bear at least..

15. i did he just didn't have the room or so he says (his wife probably told him no) and now it's hanging in his garage oh well i got my money plus a conversation piece