1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

cool and oddball colored coyotes

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Binx390, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I have this blonde in my freezer. I had it sold, but the deal fell through. Maybe I'll re-list it one of these days.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Kilala

Kilala New Member

that's a beauty cole

3. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Cole, that's a beautiful pale animal, with a nice coat! Where was it taken ... area of the country-wise? Are you selling it skinned, and what are you asking? It's a beauty! Too bad about losing the sale.

John.

4. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

It was taken in NW MO w/ a rifle, so there is a bullet hole in each side, but the damage is minor. If I remember right I dorsal skinned it, pulled the tail, and left the feet in. I think I was asking $80 plus freight.

5. Thats a nice coyote Cole

6. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I like the color of the one John posted that's hanging out w/ the orange one.

7. Yea good luck finding one of those I went out and tried to kill some Sunday and it didnt come through Russ said hes been killing some though

8. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    This Coyote looks similar to the color of Cole's Coyote ... on the blonde color side, pale eyes. Hmmm ... I'm seriously considering this one, and I don't usually look to buy Coyotes, but this is a nice one! Can you post the measurements, if any?
    [​IMG]
    Photographed at Bear Country USA, South Dakota. http://bearcountryusa.com/animals/animal_info.php?id=8

John.

9. Really cool pic Rusty

10. fishertrack

fishertrack New Member

those are some neat lookin' coyotes!

11. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

Codi, what form is that orange?
    I think it would look great for my coydog.

12. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

John, I'll have to look at the shop tomorrow. I can't remember off the top of my head.

13. joeuhuh

joeuhuh New Member

binx i think that might be the pretiest colored puppy ive seen nice save from a flat skin i think osmetime this week i may be thawing out a nice red yote i have frozen whole will try to get some picks hes a ncie russet red with some black and tan highlights on his back unfortunatly hes got a huge 26-06 exit hole in one side my pops got him for me during deer season

14. coyotegirl

coyotegirl New Member

cool yotes!

15. Yeah, I was so pumped about that black coyote when I shot him. My husband came to my stand and asked where my buck was and I said "Screw the buck, let's go find that yote!" I'll post pictures of him when I get him done.

16. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

Don't know if this counts, not a pure yote
    [​IMG]

17. Binx390

Binx390 Member

Gosh pretty coyotes everyone, I love the orange ones, I did one a while back. My favorites are the blacks though.

18. grf68

grf68 Member

MA
    At the risk of making myself look really stupid,how can you tell a coyote from a coyote dog/mix.I'm just starting to try coyote hunting and thought about that,how do I know if I just called someone pet in?aside from the obvious if it has a collar..LOL...looking at all these pics posted here there are so many color variations.is there a tell tale feature to look for?

19. It is a Jan Van Hoesen form from WASCO.

Thanks for the compliments, the skin came from Pete Sterling. I think he had another orange for sale not too long ago.

20. AFWS

AFWS The lost Robertson

SHOOT and ask questions LATER ;D