1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ohio Taxidermy Championships 2010

Discussion in 'Convention Information' started by jim tucker, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

Re: WOW! Finally back from OHIO!

Good to see you there Dan, Hope you can make it back next year.
    Congrats on your mount......
    You need to visit the AIT show some time,it just next store from the OTA..

2. Eric E.

Eric E. Member

It was a nice show and I think everybody (myself included) is there to not only enjoy some talented work but to cheer each other on for their effort and celebrate their achievement with them.

That was funny how he targeted your wife on the blanket as soon as you left and had her hooked before you could get back!!!!

Eric

3. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

Psycho...it was cool to have met you too! Totally different than you come across on the net. Remember the bowhunting offer I made for Jackson or Vinton counties! It's close to your wife's home!! Take care of yourself man, Ron

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

You mean he's not the evil mean nasty scary intimidating opinionated sarcastic big bad ugly monster that he appears to be??

5. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Congrats....

Congrats to Dan & Brian and everyone else. There must be a new range extension on that gator. ;D

ps Don't listen to Voya.....I mean what does he know about how people in Texas make a living anyways LOL

Kerby...

6. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

Glad you felt at home. Great to meet you Dan, come back anytime....well your WIFE can come back anytime :D

7. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    Re: Ohio Taxidermist Association State Champion Winners pictures !!

Pretty awesome pieces. What a show, 300+ mounts. Great job to all.

8. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

That was one heck of a good showing for a show! Well done, you guys and gals in Ohio. Thank you.

9. TOBY B

TOBY B New Member

Re: Ohio show Thank You!

Hay Dan that's how I do it get the wife to leave a spend Your $$$$$$$$$$$$. LOL But thank you and your wife for doing what you and her and ALL that was there did... AND THAT WAS HELPING the O.T.A. out.... I'm not sure what the $$$ that is made from the auction goes for But I would like to put on next years show.. I had a great time and hope you all did too. see ya next year if not before.. Toby