1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

indiana taxidermy schools

Discussion in 'Training' started by solocam79, Jan 11, 2010.

1. solocam79

solocam79 New Member

are there any taxidermy schools in indiana

2. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

Good luck finding one there may be a workshop or 2 around the state, but check out the AIT Association of Indiana Taxidermist There are many good people there that will be happy to help you learn. And as we spoke before look into that school that we talked about, trust me it will help you.

3. solocam79

solocam79 New Member

yea im pretty positive im gonna go there jason i was just checking to see if there was a place in indiana to continue my education when i got back i think im gonna go there august 2nd thru the 13th i already rented a cabin at seely lake for those dates. thanks for all your help buddy! shane

4. jasonb

Watch yourself in Seely lake, you may end up wanting to move there, no joke it is beautiful country. Like I said before join the AIT and go to there convention next month, you will not regret it.

5. Todd B

Todd B Active Member

6. Monty Artrip

Monty Artrip Active Member

If you are interested in fish classes, I give coldwater fish classes. Brad Jones and Cecil Baird also give fish classes. Good advice going to the state show, you can pick up a lot from the seminars and talking to others as well as meet some great people.

7. solocam79

solocam79 New Member

thaniks monty for the helpful information i am located in huntington indiana ive been helping a local guy on gameheads i plan on attending second nature taxidermy in august for the two week gamehead and lifesize mammal course im looking for someone to help me with fish and birds i am planning on attending the convention so maybe we can meet up i would love to meet some great people. thanks! shane

8. jasonb

You will meet a lot of good folks there at the Indiana show. Make sure you go for the whole thing.

9. When is the Indiana show
    Thanks
    Andy

10. bear_country01

bear_country01 Active Member

feb 19 20 21

11. Ihntdeer

Ihntdeer Member

If you are still llooking for some one for fish classes. You can't go wrong with Cecil Baird. His classes are extremely resonable and he is in Indiana.

12. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

Shane,Your just up the road from me,I'm in Marion.....See ya at the show.....Doug