1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Simple Metal Reeds

Discussion in 'Habitat and Exhibit' started by kburt, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Here are some of my simple metal reeds for $30 I also have over 40 different styles available. You can email me at [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. Too cheap. Nice looking too.

3. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

DO NOT hesitate to purchase these reeds from Kelly. Their a great product, at a great price. I just put a Mallard on a set of these, and it looks great. I'll try to add a picture.
    [​IMG]

4. Thanks Scott,
    Look forward to seeing the pics. Drop me a line, and I'll have one ready for your ringnecks

5. Im another kburt fan. Here's a piece that his reeds were used on....

[​IMG]

6. Matt

Matt Active Member

If my client brings me back some extra sea ducks, I am going to try some. They look really nice!

7. Thanks Matt, Be glad to help whenever your ready.

8. Matt

Matt Active Member

Kelly, is there a site were we can see the different styles? Hopefully, I can make some time this winter and get some displays on some of these. I know they will sell to my clients.

9. live art

live art New Member

10. Matt,
    I also sent you a several of my slides to help you pick one.You can email me at [email protected] You can also call me, And I'd be glad to go over any ideas that you may have. 727-488-7796 or 727-587-7797

11. Mark, I sent you 3 sets of slides. Let me know which ones you want. Thanks

12. snd

snd Member

Kelly are they paintable,are there any special prep that has to be done prior to painting? I to would like a set of slides if you could send; ([email protected]) They look way too cool ;D

13. Use your normal base primer, we use plain lacquer paint (auto paint ). Then shoot a clear for extra gloss. I'll send you some slides to give you some ideas. Let me know if I can help.

14. Bobbym1232

Bobbym1232 New Member

Send me the slides as well. Might use some on showroom displays when I get to them soon.

[email protected]

15. I'll send them right out. Let me know if you receive them . Thanks

16. Bobby,
    I haven't heard back from you, did you get the slides ok?

17. Re: Double Reeds

Here are some of my double Bird reeds

Attached Files:

18. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

Kburt, I Got mine today, very impressed. Thanks

19. Great Joey, look forward to the pictures. Thanks Again.