1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

freezer cleanout, grey fox, kit fox, turkey, coyote, jack rabbit

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by tomgobbler, Jan 14, 2010.

1. i really need to get some of this stuff out of my freezer,
    3 frozen whole grey fox $30 each plus shipp - can skin for extra $10, 1 was trapped small damamge to foot, will easily fix, other 2 called in and shot with shotgun, no damage.
    1 or 2 Kit Fox- got in coyote trappes and leg is broken, bone through skin, should fix just fine. $30 frozen whole plus ship
    2 merriams gobblers - both frozen whole, 1 has been breast split, $30 plus shipp, 1 perfect $45 plus ship NO BEARDS on either one. sold
    several frozen whole jackrabbits all winter fur, $15 each or $10 each for 3 or more, plus ship
    1 - coyote, NICE BIG 35lb heavily furred dorsal skinned with feet left in, very big bushy tail coyote, average color, but great fur, it does have 1- 2" hole frome exit bullet, will sew and hide just fine, will never see. $40 plus ship. sold
    2- coyote capes, that are wet tanned by wildlife fur dressing, if i remember right both have an ear that is blown out a litte and needs a little work, but should fix just fine as well. i think they are long enough for pedestal as well. but will have todouble check, if that is a concern. sold
    1- coyote cape raw, nice prime cape, long enough for pedestal. $25 plus ship
    coyote and bobcat skulls raw.... a dozen or so of each, $5.00 each or discount for multiples....
    ALL are nice THICK winter fur, comes from 7500 feet in northern arizona mountains,
    drop me a line if you have any questions.
    thanks tommy

2. TJohnson2738

TJohnson2738 New Member

Do you still have coyote? TJ

3. Gobblingfever

Gobblingfever 100% PEER GOBBLER ADDICTION!!!!

Pmed about one Merriams.

4. LOCO-U10

LOCO-U10 New Member

I would like to get 3 of your jack rabbits if you still have them. would like one female if you have if not that is ok. Please email me if you still have. Thanks ;D

5. hoythitman2

hoythitman2 Bowhunting......a poor mans psychology therapist!

Ohio
    pm sent

6. taxidermygirl81

taxidermygirl81 New Member

hi do you still have any of the turkeys