1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Simple Bird foot injection

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by idbatman, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Masters Blend or Fantastic cast produce benzene rings when mixed. Benzene is known as the mother of all carcinogens. I wear a respirator, latex gloves, safety glasses and only use the stuff in a ventilated paint booth. Do a search on the stuff...it's pretty bad...

2. AZ~Rich

AZ~Rich " Africa" never fails to satisfy

Yikes, Benzene is a serious carcinogen for sure. I appreciate the heads up. Mark the first pic looks really great without much if any paint. At first glance I thought: now how good of a paint job is that! Could it get any better? The Perma plump injection I have now should do the job of filling them out, and with a 2-3 hour cure time plus 15 min set-up time one should be able to finish all the injecting needed for a bird or two. However, plugging the injection holes while keeping the internal pressure up... (until they set up) is the tricky part I think. Thanks for the great hints. Rich

3. mark11

mark11 now accepting new wholesale clients

sitting duck, all of the feet are painted, the woody and gadwall have very little paint, the eider and common merganser are completely painted

4. jrsiowa1

jrsiowa1 New Member

Masters blend is the best i have have some others NO MORE

5. byrdman

byrdman Well-Known Member

" injecta-fil"

6. Wild zone

Wild zone New Member

I am curious to the answer to this question also .. I know that this was posted years ago. It responses will be appreciated. Thanks Phillip Hall