1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Coyote Nuts

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by WildlifeLady, Jan 15, 2010.

1. WildlifeLady

WildlifeLady Member

Ohio
    Okay, never thought this day would come in my life, but I am about to cut the nuts off something and enjoy it.
    Working on my first coyote, hope there is nothing that smells worse than this. Do I:

1. Cut his nuts off and sew up the hole?
    2. Try to stuff 'em? (LMAO)
    3. Make some fake ones? :D

I will definitely have another beer in hand and some incense to burn to cover the smell...

Please try to be serious guys...

2. WildlifeLady

WildlifeLady Member

Ohio
    Need answers quick...he's getting WARM

3. WildlifeLady

WildlifeLady Member

Ohio
    Dennis Rinehart says NOTHING about this in the video. :p

4. WildlifeLady

WildlifeLady Member

Ohio
    I will go back down and keep working. I'll go AROUND the nuts until I hear from someone.

5. AFWS

AFWS The lost Robertson

::)

6. WildlifeLady

WildlifeLady Member

Ohio
    He now smells like lavender...I smell like bourbon....HELP!!!!!! :eek:

7. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

I don't know you, but I already like you !!!!! LOL

8. MattHCT

MattHCT New Member

Skin the "NUTS" out :D. Rebuild with clay.
    They may make a "NUT" form. LOL

9. thunder

thunder New Member

whos going to be looking for his balls anyways :D

10. ShedEgo

ShedEgo New Member

skin around them, than push them out. They pop right out! no extra holes needed and no extra sewing. You can later fill them with clay when mounting to give them their shape back, or just leave leave them empty. They arent that big and the fur usually covers them. So unless someones looking for them you shouldnt have to worry.

11. MattHCT

MattHCT New Member

If your going to pose him in a compromising way then.....keep the "NUTS".

12. ladyarcher726

ladyarcher726 2012: 1st & best of category

X2! lol!

13. WildlifeLady

WildlifeLady Member

Ohio
    Well, 4 bourbons later, the nuts are still intact. Man, that was a rough skinning. Gosh, I still have two more coyotes to go. I couldn't even give them to one of my taxidermy friends. If I had, they probably would not still be my friends...they have not died in vain, I will prevail...

I went over to a friend's house a bit ago to shoot the poop and have a couple of beers. His dog sniffed me and growled. "He does NOT like coyotes," my friend informs me. I got in my truck and left before I lost any fingers.

14. WildlifeLady

WildlifeLady Member

Ohio
    My mother will never believe this. she thinks it's gross anyway that I started this taxidermy business, but to tell her that I am skinning nuts and stuffing them with clay...well...I just can't... :D

15. thunder

thunder New Member

she will think your nuts :p

16. Judysan

Judysan The Roadkill Queen

There are some things you just shouldn't tell your mother. I second cutting around them. The testicles will pop right out. I make two clay balls to put back into the scrotum so I know they are equal size, especially if it's for competition. The bourbon helps with the smell, but lavender???

17. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

do you have the left clay ball hang lower than the right clay ball? hehehehehe

18. spikebuck

spikebuck New Member

Ha Ha ;D

19. thunder

thunder New Member

i knowed it was comeing just wanted to see who would get it started.if your doing one for comp you best make one nut lower then the other one or your going to lose points.lol

20. hermanedwards21

hermanedwards21 New Member

I think the dog was growling at you because he didnt wanna be next to get nuetered