1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

another woodduck

Discussion in 'Wildlife Artwork and Crafts' started by BVanKirk, Jan 18, 2010.

1. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

ive had prints made of a few pieces, getting it done is expensive and i havent had the extra funding lying around, but yes i would like to have more of my stuff printed

2. Excellent work Bailey. How is that death mask coming of the bobcat?

3. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

came out great and the cape was just long enough to use, im looking forward to mounting it!

4. Ihntdeer

Ihntdeer Member

If you ever get prints of "pheasant" done, I would love to get one. I currently own some Robert Bateman and Maynard Reese prints, and from what I've seen of your website, your work is as good if not better. Really impresive!!

5. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Bailey, your work is just gorgeous. Quality art like that is often difficult to appreciate because in today's generation of Photoshopping, your realism can almost be confused with cut & paste. I was going to say something really stupid that I'll relate anyway.

I was wondering why your work has that "Renaissance" appearance with muted colors and dark background, but I realized it was for the same reason I noted above, is an excellent reason for doing those painting that way. With your talent, how you got tied up with us is sometimes really puzzling. LOL

6. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman $90 for your fur made into trapper hat or mitts!

George, because she paints DEAD ANIMALS.... and to go further... LIKES it....LOL

You are right tho, I can only think about ever being as good as she is ;)

7. tjaxtax

tjaxtax Member

Looks Great!

8. Lucsimond

Lucsimond New Member

The Wood Duck is a medium-sized perching duck. A typical adult is about 48 cm in length with an average wingspan of 73 cm. This is about three-quarters of the length of an adult Mallard. It shares its genus with the Asian Mandarin Duck.

9. hawkflyer

hawkflyer I'm not short, I'm fun sized.

Beautifully done, Bailey, as always.

10. Hanel

Hanel New Member

The Wood Duck is a medium-sized perching duck. A typical adult is about 48 cm in length with an average wingspan of 73 cm. This is about three-quarters of the length of an adult Mallard. It shares its genus with the Asian Mandarin Duck.

11. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

umm yup you said that already.

12. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

OOOOK, and? lol Bailey I love your work I hope to buy a print some day soon!

13. very nice!!

14. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

best looking dead duck i ever seen....good job

15. aztaxidermy

aztaxidermy double lungsville bang'em n hang'em

CT
    Awesome work as always

16. RumRunner

RumRunner Nicholas Dugas, (337) 205-1269

awesome work B

17. GreenBullhead

GreenBullhead Peep peeep peep C:

Awesome Bailey! Did you go to the NTA show? I've been soo out of the loop!

18. BVanKirk

BVanKirk package deal

haha no kar, ive just been working all summer (and thinking about next years PA show) while youve been out shark hunting. damn you and your chondricthyes friends!