1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ez-100 tan instructions

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by D Rut, Jan 27, 2010.

1. D Rut

D Rut Damien M. Rutkoski

does any have instructions for ez-100 tan by rittell? i tried their website but was unable to extract.
    will i be able to tan a coyote with this product and use the tanned pelt for a full mount? i am an biology teacher who is trying to do projects with my students. my skinning and fleshing skills are great, but i am lacking knowledge in the tanning aspect. we ran out of money. we can't afford to get the pelts professionally tanned. any advice?

2. rayray38821

rayray38821 New Member

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4895768/Instructions-for-the-Rittel-s-EZ-Tanning-Kit-Using

3. I use ez-100 all the time and I simplified the instructions. My instructions start with a salt dried skin. The one thing thats not mentioned on my instructions is to disolve the ez-100 powder in warm water before adding it to the bucket.

Attached Files:

• EZ.doc
      File size:
      20.5 KB
      Views:
  4. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

AMY DOES A REAL IN DEPTH TUTORIAL ON EZ 100

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,56668.0.html

5. Thumper

Thumper New Member

Where can someone purchase EZ100 tan?

6. swampfox

swampfox New Member

WASCO ! Wildlife Artists Supply Co. The guys that bring you this site. ;)

7. Thumper

Thumper New Member

Thanks for your response. We called them and they are out of EZ100 too. Does anyone have another suggestion?

8. D Rut

D Rut Damien M. Rutkoski

thanks for all of your help.

9. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Call Tasco supply company. They carry his products.

10. Bruce_Rittel

Bruce_Rittel Consultant Services

Also check TASCO's Catalog. It contains instructions for using all the Rittle's products in it. If you dont have one - call them and request one at their toll free number - (866) 296-2782