1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ken what is going on

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by rebel, Feb 1, 2010.

1. rebel

rebel New Member

taxi net has changed

2. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

What the #$%^&

Taxi net is changing on us ???

3. What the Heck... The New look BLOWS>>>>>>

4. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Your drunk

5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Ken wants you to sell your junk on his site,,better get in on the ground floor if you have something to sell.

I think I will just use the For Sale Category.

6. Mason

Mason Active Member

It sure has SLOOOOOWED the site down for our dial up computer. We cant even hardly view pics. We have to refresh the page a few times for them to show, if they do then. But for the price, We'll get use to it.

7. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

It's messing with my mind. Everything is to one side and it "feels" like the wrong side. I'm used to buttons and things being on the left side on most sites but not the right. I feel like I have to scoot over to read it.

I think I'd rather pay for a membership than to see all the ads. I don't read them anyway and it slows everything down.

8. Mason

Mason Active Member

I'd love to gripe, but WONT! ;D
    I know it would be faster if we weren't on dial up. But the only way to get high speed where we are. Is to get satalite. Right now, that is way out of the budget.

9. I'm with Becky... I'd rather pay for a memebership than have ads on the right... Deviant art removes all ads when you subscribe.... Maybe Ken could do something like that?

10. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Maybe Ken is going to do what he wants to do, and we are just guest around here,, that has over stayed our welcome. :)

11. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

::)

12. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

You people would bitch if you were hung with a new rope.

13. Mason

Mason Active Member

I was tryin not to bitch Bill ;)
    Just was bringing it to Kens attention, what it does to dial up users. I cant complain about somthing I dont pay for. I get on here on my own free will. Miss viewing all the pics though.
    I can make due with what I have. Hope I didn't step on any toes with my post.

14. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Ron, don't worry about Bill. He bitches about bitches so he's just as bad :D

15. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Looks almost exactly the same on my browser. You guys are nutz.

16. Mason

Mason Active Member

I always worry about Bill and folks like him Bob. There opinions and knowledge, is what makes this site what it is.
    If I feel I have overstepped my bounds . I'm the first to back up ;D

17. Becky P

Becky P One must believe the glass is half full.

HAHA Bill. Damn right I'd bitch about being hung with a new rope. If I'm gonna be hung I want an old, worn out, rotten one so maybe it'll break. LOL

We'll get used to it. Ken has to do what he has to do, but I wouldn't have a problem paying a reasonable fee either.

18. bw

bw New Member

It's making some of my pages load weird. I have to scroll to the right to see every thing on the page sometimes.

How long before we get ads on the left side too. We are almost surrounded by them now.

19. spikebuck

spikebuck New Member

Location is by my avatar also. Is that new?

20. AFWS

AFWS The lost Robertson

Looks like NO hiding ::)