1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ken what is going on

Discussion in 'Forum Operations' started by rebel, Feb 1, 2010.

1. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

D. Is I.E. Internet Explorer? If it is I don't use it. I use Mozilla foxfire and have Vista.

2. spikebuck

spikebuck New Member

Sorry I did not get back to you till now. I don't have computer access at the house.
    Looks like yours now. Thanks Ken

Yep

3. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Thank you Cliff.

4. Mason

Mason Active Member

Thanks Ken,
    Linda says , we prolly have to get a newer version of windows because of the speed thing. Not sure. It's all foreign to me ::) Put a tool in my hand that takes actual physical labor,and I can make it sing. On a computer. I am lost ;D
    Thanks for taking the time for us.

5. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Is anybody else getting talking advertisements on the forum page?

6. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Are you hearing voices again? Dont forget your meds...lol

7. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

LMAO I took my meds already and I'm STILL hearing them.

8. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

Is it just me, or with the changes does it seems like the site is real slow and sluggish for the first couple minutes after you sign on and then it runs fine after that ??? This reminds me of my old 79 carburated Oldsmobile :'(

9. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

No Joe, it's not just you. It's super slow at first and then just slow after that for me. I think it's just the ads.

10. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

So, the website is running like a out of tune 70s carburetor for everyone! LOL

11. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

I have learned to ignore the entire right side of the page now. It's like it isn't even there.
    The darned Sprint popups are really getting me angry, though. They are getting around my popup blocker somehow or other. If I used Sprint I think I would cancel them just on general principles.

And whatever Ken did helped my screen a lot. I am also using Vista, a wide screen monitor, and I had I.E. 7 up until a couple of days ago, now it's I.E. 8, and it still looks okay.
    A small price to pay for a free site as good as this one is - I can deal with the ads.

12. spikebuck

spikebuck New Member

X2

13. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I was running off Mozilla and it was slow, but I changed it to Google chrome and it's working a LOT faster now on this site.