1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Anyone used these forms?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by HiTines, Feb 5, 2010.

1. HiTines

HiTines New Member

Anybody use Dann Chase's WT forms?

2. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

Nope,, nobody does.

3. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

Id rather use 2x4's and newspaper..

4. HiTines

HiTines New Member

LMAO So they're that bad :D

5. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

Used one once, never again. There are a lot more quality forms out there to use

6. I tried them but like Nina said not a good quality form. They have very exaggerated muscle detail, I think that a company called Second Nature is where I ordered mine from but I read on here afterward that they are the same forms as Dann Chase, plus if you want a lot of reading Chase has a lot of "not so good" history, just do a search in the old forums.

7. Bought one when I first started out and it is still sitting in my shop...even then I could tell something was wrong....way too muscular...I also watched on of his videos and he was pulling the guard hairs out of the deer because....get this he didn't like the way they looked....I guess their not into making things look like they did in real life...also they painted the hair in several areas....not for me.

8. impact

impact Member

Iowa
    I know one taxi that uses them, JUST ONE

9. #1 headhunter

#1 headhunter New Member

I used them back in the seventies. His early forms were pretty good at the time. I didn't care for the newer muscled up forms plus now there are lots of companies available. I don't think the Second to Nature forms were Chase forms. He bought Chase out, and has both lines of forms. I've killed over 100 bucks and none of them were that muscled up. Just my opinion