1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

albino raccoon eyes

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by saugman1, Sep 21, 2006.

1. saugman1

saugman1 New Member

I was wondering if anyone knows of a supplier of a good albino raccoon pink eye. I how found several generic eyes but I would prefer an eye with the white scleral band. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks Cory

2. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Call tohicken and see if you can special order them .The last albino eyes I got from them were excellent.If you want them with the scleral band I`m assuming you want to do a rotation.If this is the case,you might find that pupil location is the main indicator and the scleral band is secondary in portraying an eye rotation.Good luck!

3. saugman1

saugman1 New Member

Thanks for the help I plan on doing a slight roll that deals more with an attitude in the picture that a customer brought with him. It shows some of the scleral band and that is what he would like if possible , anyways thanks for the response greatly appreciate any feed back
    cory

4. Van Dykes makes custom eyes as well. They do all my reptile eyes, and I am very happy with their quality. Call Theresa in the eye department and she'll set you up. :)

5. saugman1

saugman1 New Member

thanks I will call them but do I just call and ask for her directly or is there a different number to reach her
    thanks cory

6. Just call the Van Dyke customer line or ordering number, and tell them to transfer you over to Theresa in the eye department. :)

7. Jims Wildlife Studio

Jims Wildlife Studio Full Time PA Taxidermist

I would also suggest tohicken. If you don't like what other supplier's have they will make you a pair to your specs. I just recently recieved a pair of albino white tail fawn eye's and they were fantastic. And very reasonable to. Good Luck.