1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

You Ohio Speed Mounting Contestants.......

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Doug Bridges, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Wildside you need to be the RING MASTER

2. Dreamwing

Dreamwing New Member

Were going to need a "cut man"

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Wildside will not be able to go in the ring with that plastic hip.

4. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Its TITANIUM! and after seeing all the medical bills, Lee Majors would only be half the man he was for six million dollars.

5. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    O.K. Here is the list of contestants in the Ohio Speed Deer contest.
    I am sorry for any names misspelled & Ernie from cape snake, I forgot to write down your last name, sorry.

1. Toby Burdette
    2. Ernie from Cape Snake
    3. Rick Dunlap
    4. Terry Weick aka Trashfish
    5. Ron Elkins
    6. Dennis Harris aka *
    7. Michael Whitman
    8. J. Seiler
    9. Sam Hahn
    10. Heath Cline

Also if anyone is still interested, let me know. I will have a list just in case someone has to back out.

6. Matt

Matt Active Member

Ron, you dawg! I will be there for encouragement, with a beverage standing by!

7. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

I can't wait for this convention, period. You guys did an outstanding job putting together one awesome schedule. I am leaving work early Friday in hopes to get their before 1. It's coming fast and I still don't have my comp piece put together yet lol. I am taking care of that issue starting tomorrow night :) See you all there

8. Matt

Matt Active Member

I hope to beat you there! Just finished mounting my piece. Should be a great show, looking forward to seeing everyone again.

9. Heath Cline

Ohio
    Matt, glad you got that mounted. Are you happy with it ? If you are like the rest of us, then no would be the answer. LOL

10. Matt

Matt Active Member

Actually Heath, I am for the most part. I do see some things I can't change now, just hope Ron misses them!(LOL) I will tell you this, it kicked my a$$! I was a few hours just sculpting in the wrinkles on this thing! Hopefully finishing him will do him some justice. Are you getting something together? Don't tell me you don't have time!(LOL) I just took the last two days to do this darn thing, I need to get back to work now.

11. Heath Cline

Ohio
    Matt, I can't wait to see it.
    And I really don't have the time to put something together. But we will see. Maybe just put a customer mount in the commercial division, not sure right now.

12. Matt

Matt Active Member

C'mon Heath, you have some time. I know you can pull it off! Yes, I am happy for the most part, but like everything I put together, it has issues I am seeing everyday I look at it!(LOL) Oh well, everyday is a learning experience, and that is all I can ask for. Talk to soon.

13. ElkinsTaxidermy

ElkinsTaxidermy www.ronelkinstaxidermy.com

Matt, Diet Pepsi during........Bud Lite after!!