1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

i know what im gonna do with my old horns

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by kycooner, Feb 16, 2007.

1. kycooner

kycooner Set'em Up Josie

check the price on this
    http://cgi.ebay.com/JACKALOPE-HUGE-8-POINT-REAL-ANTLERS-TAXIDERMY_W0QQitemZ270089710489QQihZ017QQcategoryZ36272QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

2. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Now there's a trophy jackalope! I bet it scores close to 100 before deductions. That's a mulie rack though cooner, you got any of those?

3. hunterray2002

hunterray2002 http://www.finandfoto.com

WOW. That is a monster lope. I think I'm gonna continue to work on my chandeleir with the lose antlers i have hanging around. Along with knives and such .

My next big project come spring will be my new deck with elk antlers for the railing slats.

Amazing what the mind will think of next. LOL

4. TeamRealtree

TeamRealtree 2006 Tri-state Trifecta PA151,DEL126,MD142

PA
    I've always wanted a Jack, but thiers no way in Heck that im paying that much for one. or near that much.

5. Roadkill

Roadkill Jackalopes are Real !!!!!!!!!!!!

They do such a crappy job mounting them. The rabbits look like they have been smasked in the face, and then the ears have been jammed throughthe neck into the throat.
    I would never buy one from them. I try and make my jackalopes look like a real rabbit at least. Instead of a five minuute skin and mount procecure they do.
    Realtree, If you ever want a jackalope, call me. I can do you one up maybe we can do a trade.
    I have a large three by three that I have made a mold of to do them with, or I have some 100 sets of smaller fork horned muledeer sets to chose from.
    My first one I mounted 29 years ago looked better than the ones they are mounting.
    If you want just a cape to mount one yourself, let me knwo too. I have a few of them and I really need to go out hunting more.

6. TeamRealtree

TeamRealtree 2006 Tri-state Trifecta PA151,DEL126,MD142

PA
    i'd be interested in buying one if you have on available at a decent price. just learning tax, for me to try and tackle one of those this early wouldnt be to smart.