1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bigger 8 Pointer

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by iowalongbeards, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Heres an 8 pointer for you .

Attached Files:

2. SR1

SR1 Divorces cost so much cause they are worth it!!!!!

WNY
    Nice rack but the deer was poached.

3. thats an awesome deer! i'll have to show you guys a pic of a buck that was shot here in SD it is a 4x4 just like that

4. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

There was one shot in Mi. this year that makes that one look like boo boo! I'll see if I can get a pic for ya.

5. margip

margip Member

I'm with SR1. This pic was on here back around October or November , and I believe there was some talk of it being taken illegally. OLD news.

6. Chad

Chad Member

Ohio
    Thats a nice buck but sure is a shame if it was taken illegaly.
    Cant see how a man can be proud of and deer taken that way.

7. #1 headhunter

#1 headhunter New Member

I love it. Boss hog for sure

8. bucksnort25

bucksnort25 New Member

I believe this was the buck poached in Cannon falls, MN. The "hunter" has 13 violations being charged against him. he apparently shot a buck a week before and failed to register it, then shot this one. here in MN we are only allowed one buck per year.

9. does anyone know a score on that poached 8 point?

10. dihard

dihard aim small miss small

wow that is some big bone...here is a picture of a buck i saw in the maine sportsmen guide it was shoot in lincolnville maine in 2009 14 points 260 pounds

Attached Files:

11. ya know im not sure Adam, i believe what i heard though was 190's, not too big for a clean 8 huh LOL

12. Nice deer to bad it wasnt taken the right way

13. it was like high 180's or low 190's

14. thats a shame..im sure it would have broken some records for 8 points

15. it was indeed the WORLDS LARGEST for n eight pointer

16. it wasnt only that though. and maybe you do think its screwy but his limit for the year was two deer and this was his third not to mention taken after dark with a 22-250 in BOW SEASON. pretty sure those rules arent that hard to understand

17. margip

margip Member

X2

18. chongo

chongo Member

It IS supposed to be the world record clean 8; wonder if we'll ever get to see the rack again. Such a waste.

19. you kill a doe and do not tag it, this is illegal, this would get your licenses revoked. you then shoot a world record buck. you are an UNLAWFUL SPORTSMAN and that makes shooting the world record ILLEGAL. i guess i am thinking a little bit further into this than you.

and what part about SHOT AFTER DARK IN BOW SEASON WITH A 22-250 sounds "completely legal" to you??????????