1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

curling fins!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by greener, Feb 9, 2010.

1. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Who in their right mind ever buys anything sight unseen? If I buy something off of here you better supply pics or you won't be selling it to me. Unless you want to ship it first to let me inspect it. Other than that, you better have pics to provide.

2. curtisholson

curtisholson New Member

This should clear it up.

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,79658.0.html

3. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knew, glen broke into JohnC's shop, took a picture of his muskie, then even convinced JohnC that they were pics of a live fish!!! WOW

4. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'M SORRY, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What's your excuse now Creager?

5. psycho

I think that killed the thread! :eek:

6. No its not over.

[​IMG]

NOW its over.

7. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!

8. Perca

Perca Well-Known Member

I always find it amusing...in this case hilarious.... to skip right to the LAST replies of a multi-page thread. Invariably the original topic has branched off to something completely different from the original question. In this case, curling fins has been displaced with a fa.....full figured female finale to the four pages. BUT WAIT! The weekend isn't over and this thread might not be either!
    How many of you good fish heads are wondering why JohnC is declining to post the photo that DanB has asked for? [​IMG]
    And it looks like a lot of us like popcorn...eh? [​IMG]

9. psycho

Nice Josh, now if you could just make her dance like your Avatar... :eek:

10. Thats a whole lot of jiggling.
    Im not sure the small confines of the internet can contain it.

11. Bill Dishman

Bill Dishman Well-Known Member

im afraid we all know the answer to THAT one.
    When your caught with your foot in your mouth you dont post pics for all to see!

12. A- Fish

A- Fish Stehling's Taxidermy

We used to use sobo exclusively, and would use it on "nude" fins like Jeff without any problems. I don't know if you have bought any lately Jeff, but the quality of it has gone down hill. The last 15 bottles we bought were NOT flexible and complete garbage. You can thank China for that. We switched to lustre flex, and its been working fine.

13. Doug, you can look back the pic was posted a couple years back when I finished the fish.

I will sell the fish and then the buyer can post what ever they like..

Money talks the rest walk.

Check or money order, anyone got the balls? Then prove me wrong.

14. Jeff Lumsden

Jeff Lumsden Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up Aaron, not good. My last bottle was only a month ago and it's good.

15. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Creager is a legend in his own Zoloft.

16. psycho

John if we are not happy with the fish will we be given a complete refund? Of course the fish would be shipped back in the same shape it was received.

17. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

You better watch it Dan....he may snap off your fish fins like it was a duck' neck if you keep messing with him! :) LMAO!

18. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

LMAO, so sad !!!

19. GBRUCH

GBRUCH "I am nothing without christ".....John 15:5

Perca while I agree that steelhead is tipped extraordinarily and could be the best I have seen it still doesn't look truly like a reference photo to me. I (my opinion only) have not seen anyone yet truly capture a living fish look but some come far, far closer than others and certainly do not feel compelled to post fish references as a mounted fish.

20. scanman

scanman New Member

I'm glad I read this thread. I really needed the laugh!!! Josh, it may be weeks before I burn the image of that opera singer doing a jig out of my mind. LOL Even worse, the opera singer doing a jig, holding a fish, and singing " I GOT MY FIRST MOONEYE AND I CAN SCALE TIP BETTER THAN REFERENCE PICTURES!!"LOL