1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Week in Fish Pictures" ~Year 4~ Week # 15 -16 !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Feb 9, 2010.

1. possom hawk

possom hawk Luv the smell of black powder in the morning

Here is another little guy just finished a week ago. Think I posted it on the wrong "Week in Fish"
    Hybrid Bluegills. This one is a skin mount
    [​IMG]

2. Jimmy: It's been awhile, but i'm on this whole fish mount kick lately. For a long time i couldn't stand the site of them ~ the piles of fish in my freezer and blanks stacked in the garage.

DanB, i wanted to change my screen name to my real name But could figure it out. So I opened a new Account. Maybe next I’ll change it again to something cool like Studman5K or even Sid Fishious.

It’s good to see some familiar and new face on year!

3. MIKE!!!!

Glad you are back on here and back on a fish kick!
    I am a fan of Sid Fishious by the way.
    Love the flounder!

I keeps me fired up for Florida.

;D ;D

4. I have another fish I wanted to put up.

26" Rainbow trout
    Custom replica

I spent WAY longer on it then I should have, but I was having WAY too much fun on it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

very nice rainbow josh

6. mbt

mbt New Member

Josh that is beautiful work! I like the details you put into each piece. Keep up the good work. God bless, David

7. Timjo

Timjo Active Member

USA
    Very nice Rainbow JKnuth, I really enjoy viewing your work!

Here's an AP 13-inch Bluegill blank with a few alterations, painted as a breeding male.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    JOSH - TIMJO : Brilliant work!!!!!! Very nice paintjob ::) :eek: thanks ollie

9. That is one sick bluegill Timjo!

Here is a Michigan brown I just finished up today.

Attached Files:

• 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      80.4 KB
      Views:
  10. NOAH@aarrkk

[email protected] Active Member

GA
    Haven't posted in a while. Working but nothing I really felt 'post worthy". But I finished this 28" channel catfish recently that I thought turned out quite well: custom mold/cast, large whiskers off side of mouth are cotton/Sobo glue wrapped around wire as per Mozelle Funderburk's method of making flower stems, smaller whiskers are quills from maribou feathers with coating of Sobo glue.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Manny

Manny New Member

SaaaaaaaWeeeeeeeT Cat man !!

12. I was of the impression this particular thread theme was for exhibiting fish taxidermy (skin and "REPOS") results - not pics of live or real fish. Why are Josh, et. al. consistently allowed to post these ?????????????????????????????

13. Spawning steelhead ,first steelie i have painted, just winged it ,the customer loved it ,so thats all that counts.

Attached Files:

14. pic # 3

Attached Files:

15. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

That bluegill is absolutely amazing Timjo

16. Brookie

Attached Files:

17. Timjo, that's crazy. How long did that take? Its funny to think back at how many times my son and I have looked at TWIFP over the last few years and said, "now that might just be the best looking fish I've ever seen". And, they just seem to keep getting better. Awesome stuff, guys.

18. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

Bull Dolphin (Dorado)

Flint eye with powders

Attached Files:

19. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

nice dolphin