1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Lifesize forms without hides pics

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by [email protected], Feb 13, 2010.

1. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Ohio
    Vey nice work Codi!

2. ShastaDonegan

ShastaDonegan Lets start with ridiculous and move backwards.

Just gorgeous work Codi...it's even beautiful without the skin on the form.

3. I like your work on the mouflon, Codi, Nice hide too. Long beard but that must be the longest tail I have ever seen on a mouflon !

4. Its been a while since Ive been on Taxi-net. This is one of my favorite threads, and man is it inspiring! Daniel, I have to say I really enjoy your work and the time your putting into them. Especially for taking such great pictures to see what really is going into the mount. Some true artists on here, fantastic work.

5. Daniel M.

Ohio
    That is a heck of a compliment, thank you. I have to agree with you, this is my favorite thread and it's very inspiring to see such great work from so many talented artists :)

Here's a striped hyena from a month ago, altered from a walking spotted hyena form.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

great pose daniel.....the key word is always creativity....seems to be a word you use quite often.....its a pleasure to see something done differently now and then...

7. Hoytman, that is a GORGEOUS wolverine. And Daniel, that striped hyena is AMAZING. I'd love to see more angles of it. It's quite outstanding. (And your little helper is cute, too) ;D

8. Thats an insane alteration Daniel, nice work.
    Nice job on the house cat too.

9. Freaking awesome alteration Daniel! Love the unique pose!!!!

10. Andrew L.

Andrew L. Member

Love that hyena Daniel!

11. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Nice piece young man !!!! , BUT I wanna see the finish work replacing that back foot! ;D
    AND, How did Ray get a brown into the states? Thought they were Cites I ?????

12. Daniel M.

Ohio
    Thank you guys :)

And thank you Mr. Dennis! The missing foot will be easy to hide with some creative habitat ;) I hope, lol

It's actually a striped hyena, and he got it from a friend with a zoo. Are you going to be at the next world show?

13. Daniel, the stuff you do is always inspiring...thanks,

14. Glass eye

Glass eye Active Member

;D

Attached Files:

15. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

That brings back memories. I'm having flashbacks of a dalmatian I did like that dog. Did you do a full body cast for the form?

16. Glass eye

Glass eye Active Member

Yes I did.
    I got a pitbull in the works also, but that will be some time down the road.

17. lizardguts

lizardguts skull collector

Would love to see any finished pictures of the hyena if you've got em Daniel

18. Daniel M.

Ohio
    Well I got the base made, fixed the back foot that was missing, and Mr. Ray painted it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Exquisite Daniel!

20. Non-TypicalArtist

Non-TypicalArtist ABOVE Expectations. BEYOND Ordinary.

Very cool!