1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

jonas supply co. ?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by kycooner, Feb 17, 2007.

1. kycooner

kycooner Set'em Up Josie

has any one used there forms and what did you think?
    I just recieved there catalog and there very reasonable,most tools and such are even cheaper than vandykes.
    The reason for this question is, they are located 1 hour away from me, on heavy orders, i can go pick up cheaper than shipping.

2. Laurier

Laurier Active Member

THEY ARE USEUALY TO BIG

3. circleh

circleh New Member

Ohio
    I have only got some bird bodies from them so far but I was very happy with the service and the forms. I will be using them again. If they are that close I would definitely give them a try. Pick up one or two things and try them out. If you like them use them again.

4. kycooner

kycooner Set'em Up Josie

my catalog has a louisville kentucky address

5. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

I have one of their deer forms and I'm going to do a mount soon, I'll let you know how I like it.

6. kycooner

kycooner Set'em Up Josie

thanks nina,, and its louisville co, my bad,, don't look like i'll be driving there

7. oldterryr

oldterryr Terry's in Heaven with no worries at all.

they are a good company - i use their mammal forms all of the time - i always pin them down, though, when they ar shipping the order out

8. Keith

Keith Well-Known Member

Quality depends on the form. Some are awsome. I really like the Animal Artistry line. If you can look at the pictures of the forms, you can generally determine the quality you are looking for.