1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

What's on your workbench?

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Waterfowler, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

Taxos...are you sure it's beer??? ;D ;D ;D ;)

2. francois

francois Parrot collector

The beer is snowies favorite ;) and skua next time i make a picture of your back, but i can't promise it because your upper head is so photo geniek ;D ;D

3. Peter Span

Peter Span Corvids, gotta catch them all!

Looking at your upper heads you could be twins ;D

4. snowhare

snowhare New Member

HAAAAAAAAAAA

A MAN WITH A GOOD TASTE FOR REALY GOOD BEER , HE S DA MAN ;D ;D ;D

Snowy

5. lee tees valley

lee tees valley tweety luvva.

hey,, MR B, ;) you told me you like nothing more than a nice strong cuppa tea 8) 8) i'l have one now in your honour ;D eh'' ;D :'( :-* ;D ;D 8) ;)

6. babak

babak Active Member

francois,thank you but it was a late season pinny and very tender to work with,the image is before completion ;)!!!and very nice images i like to see the other peoples work bench!!!glad to see you and skua "twins"with each other ;D ,wish that i can work with some of you in the future to learn more. :)

7. taxos

taxos Finches, Buntings

your heads look like two easter eggs!

8. Wouter

Wouter Member

Too bad I missed you Francois and Skua at that falconers fair last Saturday. Because I had to clean so much crap of that table the next day when I went to work there, I knew you had been quite active ;D

Wouter

9. francois

Yes wout we where very productiv, sorry for the mess we left. But you know how things are going at the end busy with packing birds.
    This is one of the victim's. It was a very nice day only the temperature was to high
    And Taxos join the club of the boldies.

Attached Files:

10. taxos

taxos Finches, Buntings

yep, hair can't grow where there's intelligence!

is that a Mexian Striped?

11. Skua

Skua Member

wrapped body ;D

12. wingman

wingman Active Member

COOL Looking Owl!! Heres a shot of my "week" or more in finishwork :p, I will be glad to see them on their way! :)

Attached Files:

13. francois

Whow wingman, i thought skua and i where productiv ,but what you do is realy productiv.
    Taxos it is Asio Clamator.

14. taxos

taxos Finches, Buntings

yep, a Striped owl! wingman, do you have any customers left? it looks like the whole continent already has some of your mounts! great work and such productivity!

15. Waterfowler

Waterfowler New Member

Hey wingman,
    Whats the story on the snow in front? Looked a little different color wise unless my phone is playing tricks on my eyes...
    Brandon

16. wingman

wingman Active Member

Thanks Guys! ;D Productive when I "need" to be LOL ;) There is one large customer "order" there taxos, A sporting goods store that I supply with a lot of flying "ceiling" poses and then assorted pieces complete with habitat etc. This batch was about 40 birds theres also a few wholesale and retail birds in the photo, Theres about 3 weeks of birds just on the wall, not counting some of the others. Brandon the Snow/Blue is a wholesale piece I believe it was collected in North Dakota, A Cool combo of the two, Here's a quick pic of it for ya :)

Attached Files:

17. The Waterfowler

The Waterfowler New Member

Nice Eugene! If only I could quit turkey hunting long enough I'd get on all I have to do.

18. Wingman, you're an absolute mounting machine!! Great work.

19. daniel

daniel New Member

i agree with taxos eugene everybody in the states must have one of your mounts or at least knows someone who does . i was looking at your web site the other day and just picking on the photos of the birds there my finger started to ache ;D ;D ;D when i had finished i had to go and rest ;D ;D the best daniel

20. daniel

daniel New Member

one im working on now just started grooming the best daniel [​IMG] ;D