1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

What's on your workbench?

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Waterfowler, Feb 16, 2010.

1. kostas

kostas New Member

I have francois and Wouter only one more tern, in 2004 in a lake near my town a lot of bird diet (30000) by botulism, caused by toxins.

2. francois

francois Parrot collector

Kma thank you , but i think in a competion, your work get more points then mine. Every feather is on the right place and the pintail whow. :eek: :eek:
    When i have more time i will make a duck, but first i have to do some parrots. My son is collecting ducks, so i will ask him to skin a very fat duck, and i will do the nice work. ;) ;)

3. babak

babak Active Member

KMA,i really want to post ,but my camera is out of order and need to be repaired and all works go out of my studio before i can take any photo!i really want to collaborate with ya and share my works.recently i heard that Islamic regime wanna start an intranet like northern Korea and will stop Iranian peoples accessibility to world wide webs,so after that i will miss all of you. although I'm in doubt yet,everything is possible from them.
    FF/bird man,nice works.
    francois,for the reason of filtering in iran,i am not able to see some of photos,for instance i hadn't seen your last work,really nice!

4. francois

thanks Babak, here again an parrot. Ofcourse, iam still in a parrot mood ;D

Attached Files:

5. francois

An black headed caique

Attached Files:

6. Your camera is okay,also the flying duck.
    Nice work.

prep.

7. red neck taxidermy

red neck taxidermy New Member

wow and ur judging me lol

8. igor

igor Member

A few birds for a museum [​IMG]

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

9. ludvik

ludvik beginner taxidermist :-)

WOW :eek: :eek: :eek: looks like you have some bussy houers there Igor ;D
    nice to see you back here again :) and cant wait to see them finnish :)

here is what i have on my workbench now :( and it reminds me way i love birds :D
    just have worked a litle whit the head and have all the body grooming and sewing left :(

Attached Files:

10. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Yes! LOL!

11. wings II

wings II New Member

Very nice work Paul and Ludvik....that is some nice mammal work Sir! :) Igor, you are better man than I am...that looks like it's gonna be a lot of work. Welcome Bigworm.I enjoy when the client lets me decide what to do with a bird...I likes 'em swimmin'.
    [​IMG]

12. Beautiful mounts everyone!

Matt that mount is something else - awesome! Is that a Rubber Ducky in the back? We use to race those darn things down a Trout Stream at one of my buddies back in the day for Cold BREWSKIS!!! Yours looks like it would plane out quickly and get ahead of the rest of the jumbled up pack - ;D

Attached Files:

13. wings II

wings II New Member

Chris, that is in fact my race winning rubber duck. :D Notice the camo hat he is wearing...it's the shop mascot. FYI: I am on a deadline for a large group of birds going out Saturday. I will call you on Tuesday regarding the new stuff and make selections. - Matt

14. daniel

daniel New Member

kma :eek: :eek: very nice boid...daniel

15. Love it Matt! That Rubber Duck seriously brought back some laughable memories and who was going to get to the finish line first. I'll wait to hear from ya next week on the NPD. I hope to possibly be otta here tomorrow - we're finally getting snow right now and I've got a snowmobile in the shed that needs a workout!!

16. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I think his comment was aimed at me Mike. He's been stalking me. Sending me threatening messages, finding me on Facebook and saying "FOUND YOU" and now following my posts. I think he has other issues besides crappy work, lowballing, and poor grammar.

17. francois

Ludvik love your fox and igor i know some one who is collecting seebirds in this forum ;)
    For who don't love parakeets don't look a long tailed parakeet

Attached Files:

18. alexm

alexm New Member

.Today paint 16 and 17 lb Kootney Bows . Sweet Matt.Great Fox :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attached Files:

19. muleyhunter

muleyhunter Soulmates, Gods way of saying together forever

Alex, Those fish are AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matt your birds are just remarkable. I think using that little rubber ducky for reference is working out for ya :) Beautiful fox Ludvik. Babak if Iran pulls that kind of crap with the internet where you can't come on here we're going to send troops over there and kick some more arss!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. igor

igor Member

[​IMG]A cormorant again... Love those little parrots. Ole, your fox is very cute

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine