1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

What's on your workbench?

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Waterfowler, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Finished this guy up yesterday. Nice birds everyone, and great work benches. Talk with you all soon. John

[​IMG]

2. jeremy

jeremy Have you hugged your snake today!

Crap...ive been lurking on this thread at work for awhile but I finally got the net back up and running at home so i guess ill join on in. This has been a real fun thread to watch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. wingman

wingman Active Member

Pat, doesn't need to be "fancy" or anything to be a "studio" Your work speaks for itself! I don't care if your studio is in your bathroom ;D You put out nice work! Phil I will take the front black pm me for my address ;) Jeremy , nice to see your still breathin and busy to boot LOL. here's another two on that wholesale shipment. :p

Attached Files:

4. francois

francois Parrot collector

Junoir working with a white faced owl, and senoir ofcourse a parrot

Attached Files:

5. francois

our workbench ;)

Attached Files:

6. francois

almost ready after a hard day work. 8)

Attached Files:

7. This is a Sharptail I did 2 weeks ago, he is my second bird, hell second anything for that matter... I have learned a great deal from you guys over the last 2 or 3 months just by sitting back and reading all the posts on here. Very awesome birds guys!

Attached Files:

8. wingman

wingman Active Member

Hey Francois! Nice to see your talents through your son, :) Ndak...... Your well on your way if thats only your second bird!!, Nice job! Here's some "deja Vu" 2 more pheasants lol ;)

Attached Files:

9. robolson

robolson www.frozeninflight.com

Hey Eugene, can we see a closer pic of the goldeneye, merganser and oldsquaw? They look pretty awesome from here!

10. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

Ok I've been busy turnin wrenches. I've got a good build a duck work shop woody, 23 plus sewable holes.

Before
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. wingman

wingman Active Member

Here ya go Rob, I will try to get finished pics later. :)

Attached Files:

12. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

DC,
    Now thats a workbench! LOL!

13. robolson

robolson www.frozeninflight.com

Thanks Eugene!

14. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

Mine gets almost that bad sometimes, except that I keep the birds themselves on a big cookie sheet so they have a chance at staying clean.
    The desk itself, though? Toast! And I like it that way. 'Gotta test the airbrush and wipe the excess caulk off of my fingers someplace, ya know!

15. Waterfowler

Waterfowler New Member

Mine for today. Still needs a little adjusting here and there. One of three sea ducks going on rock ledge. (i don't know why the eye color never comes out right on my camera)
    [​IMG]

16. wings II

wings II New Member

GREAT work everyone...love me some bench pics :D

Here's the "before" shot...I just lay everything out and leave for about an hour.
    [​IMG]
    When I come back from lunch the little elves have put the bird together.... :eek:
    [​IMG]

17. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

Man I clean that thing off and put every thing up at least twice a week, and it ends up just like that in about two days, LOL. I've got where I just sit everything on the end of the Table now. I've got another table I do Fish at that stays clean, I think that this table is the first table in the workshop, so it catches every thing that comes in the door.

before
    [​IMG]

after

[​IMG]

18. stuffinducks

stuffinducks New Member

Pat, love the mounts your putting up. Eugene...your a machine dude!!! Matt, your stuff is cooking good. :-*

Love this thread.

SD

19. goducks20

goducks20 New Member

Here's a fun pinfeathered mallard I shot in December :D I thought it would look cool next to a fully feathered drake I'm going to work on.
    [​IMG]

20. mark11

mark11 now accepting new wholesale clients

great thread heres an upcoming project

[​IMG]