1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

YOX a thon IV new post

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by antlerman, Feb 16, 2010.

1. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Ok, I checked with my boss and she said ANY weekend in April is good except Easter weekend. So whatever works for everyone else is a GO with me.

2. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

WOW ....nice boss! LOL

3. Chris H

Chris H New Member

Always wandered what is the cost.

4. I'd say keep it the way it is, Iam off those days, so thats just my opinion.
    Dennis

5. antlerman

Well it is actually 10 thousand dollars, BUT we are running a special this month for a mere 1 thousand dollars.
    And, if you are one of the next callers we will throw in A mannikin of your choice from our Great sponsor McKenzie and all the hide paste you will need. But that's not all. We are also gonna give you ALL the paints you need from another Great sponsor WASCO! Wait, that's not all yet. We will also throw in all the Critter Clay and Apozie Sculpt you will need from none other than AVES Studio's. Were not done yet folks. You will also receive not one, but TWO REAL EYES, TWO ear liners, AND TWO ear butts, from OHIO TAXIDERMY Supply. As if that wasn't enough already. YOU will study whitetails with none other than MR. WHITETAIL himself, BILL YOX. Now where else can you get a deal like this folks. Remember, classes are limited to 6 and there must be a min. number of 5 for each class, so don't wait. Seems things will be quiet for a moment, then everyone wants in at the last minute. Already there is 3 people whose name has been but on a list for a possible round IV. If you wanna do this, let me know soon. Thanks Tim

6. Bobbi Meyer

Bobbi Meyer I luv to ride my tricycle, I luv to ride my trike

and if you call within the next 30 min. we will include for free a "slap chop" and "shamwow"
    call our operators now and reserve your place in history

7. Will a Krowtann cape work? ??? ;D
    Hey Perry, when you get ready to spend your money holler at me. I plan on attending either a Yox-a-thon or a Ben Mears workshop this spring/summer. We could split the travel cost if you want.

8. antlerman

A Krowtann cape will work IF you can find one that isn't falling apart.

Don't get me started........

I'm SO fed up with that stuff there is 3 full qts. out in the bean field, free to those who want to come find it....
    GGGGGGGGGGGGG RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For all you Ktann users, go check your ph and then call me...........and tell me you get good results with a ph over 5...........NOT!!

9. Weis5

Weis5 New Member

OK I got over my hardest hurdle and that was getting the wife's OK. I really need to know the dates. The 9,10, and 11 of April do not work for me, but the 16,17,and 18 will. So, if we can get a date figured out it will help out my planning. Thank You!

10. Weis5

Weis5 New Member

Just wondering if anything has been set up yet or if it is still on?

11. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

I need to have the tranny fixed in my Ranger for the third time. Are we having a whining contest, Perry?
    It needs tires too.

12. jmj

jmj Member

I'm out for round IV my wife's b-day is the 9th and apparently she already made plans for us to go out of town and needless to say she wasnt overly happy that i forgot when her birthday was ;D ;D

13. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

No worries, it wont be on the weekend of the 9th thru 11th of April, as Im unavailable that weekend. Once I have the particulars worked out, Ill be happy to announce the next date and next stop for a Yoxathon. Thanks for your interest!!!

14. Weis5

Weis5 New Member

Thanks for the update! I'll keep an eye open for dates. Thanks!