1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thank you, RJ

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by WilliamHansen, Feb 22, 2010.

1. I am one of the individuals that responded with a letter to RJ when he requested them to present to the BOD at the winter meeting. I have been in touch with him since then. When I saw the posts yesterday about the "goings on" at the meeting my first reaction was to e-mail him with some of my thoughts, most of which were negative, which I did. He got back to me as soon as he got home last night. He said all of the letters he recieved were read to the board. He also stated that there were several positive things that came out of the meeting because of those letters.
    As far as I can tell RJ did exactly what he said he would do- presented some of our solutions and suggestions to the rest of the BOD. What the board does with those suggestions remains to be seen. We see something negative posted and everyone "piles on" which doesn't help anything. Banning a member for life for speaking his mind was probably not the smartest thing to do, but it is done. As for the other "positive" things that came out of this meeting, I guess we will have to be patient. I really hope we aren't talking about these same things before the convention. ::)

Thank you RJ Simington for your efforts and for responding to me so quickly. I appreciate it.