1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Whats up with the Yoxathon round #2.........

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by mk, Feb 22, 2010.

1. mk

mk -30 below

IL
    -

2. shrobs

shrobs New Member

Maybe no one survived ! They say CRACK kills.

3. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Hell, we had pictures going up throughout the day...

4. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

No survivors! Sorry. Bill worked everyone to death. lol This is Becky. Only one left standing. No, seriously- Tim and Dan took Bill to the airport and aren't back yet. It's 5:15pm and I'd imagine they're do back any second. Tim is dragging and again will need to recover all day tomorrow. With such wee morning hrs. they pulled, and the long days put in, it was even rough on you guys! (Remember)? :eek: We do have some pictures that we'll post asap, but without you crazy chit stirrers here things were ALOT more mild! ::) :p Just wanted to let all know instead of silence. They're coming. Hang in there! lol Becky

5. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

It was great. Had to "sista up" and wear the big girl britches- it was great. Becky is such a great lady. Not sure which pics they will decide to put up- I'm not a computer chick, I'm a critter picker- but after Tim, Bill &/or Dan get theirs up I'll see what I have. Tim was a very gracious host- I'll get my thanks in a separate post. It's always great to have my family grow without going through labor! I was the only one to stay at Tim & Becky's- the guys all stayed at a hotel. Can't even begin to tell you how much I learned- but worth every penny. I got home at 2 this morning after getting only 2 hours sleep Saturday night- but the work and new friends (hope I can call you guys that;)) are worth their weight in gold- even Lee.

6. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Sista Sarah, thanks for the very kind words, and for calling to let us know you made it home safely. A "true lady" is the exact description I had picked for you! That or "Saint Sarah". For those of you who know her, you'd have to agree with me. At the bottom of her page it reads, "When my feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says, "Oh Crap She's up"! This is true. With her staying here I got to hear it for myself. Yep, that's what he said! lol Glad you had such a good time Sarah and look forward to seeing you again. Becky

7. mdp62

mdp62 New Member

What a great experance

8. mark78

mark78 New Member

I would like to thank Tim for opening his shop to all of us.I met a lot of nice people especially you Sarah. I can't even begin to tell how much i learned over the 3 long days. all of the others were more than willing to share there knowledge and share tips, and the detail that BILL YOX teaches you to put in your mounts and the finishing detail is very impressive. I know it will all show in my future work.I wasn't up to speed with some of the others but Bill and everyone took extra time to help me.Thanks again and i hope i will see all of you in the future.

9. jch

jch Member

it was well worth it. learned a ton of great info, i just hope i can remember it all and put it on a deer. I would also like to thank tim for opening up his place for all of us to take part in the yox experience. i had to get going a little early to get back to work on monday, but still didnt get home till bout 3. jason, mark, lee, and of course sarah were kid enough to let me get mine done before them. thanks guys. cant wait for the reunion.

10. jch

jch Member

dan and tim i got some pics as well. i can send them to you if you would like to post them.

11. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Send them on to me brother and I'll post them for you. I posted one earlier but it looks like it vanished. ;) ;D

12. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

Dan that was just a pic of you making an ass out of yourself.LOL

13. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

that wasn't me ::) but everyone laughed.... ;)

14. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

HEY- did I miss the good one?!

15. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Maybe the second group were not a bunch of attention whores,,, excluding Bruce of course. ;D