1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BIRD BRAINS,,,, ya you!! (UPDATE!!)

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by AOTaxi, Feb 24, 2010.

1. AOTaxi

AOTaxi She's a keeper!

Here's the deal folks,.,,. we have a half page locked in for the sponsorship, I need to have the add submitted to the organization by March 5th, so I want to make a big push to see if we can get the full page add done, if you are on the list already, you can paypal the sponsor $ or send it via snail mail, I just need to make sure we get it by the 5th so I can get everyones info on the add that will be printed for the programs.....
    My paypal address is ::"":: [email protected] ( send it as a gift so paypal doesnt ding us as much on the fees)
    If you need to send it via mail pm me for my address
    Also, I need your info ( name or business name, phone #, city, and state) for the add, I want everyone that helps sponsor to get credit... regardless of the amount you donate.

Again thanks to all that have stepped up so far.
    Adam

I am callin you all out, I want some info and help, if anyone is open to it let me know. I need to get a good following in order to go through with it, if I only get a few to help it may not work out as planned ??? check out the thread below and let me know if you can help
    thanks all
    Adam

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,203723.0.htm

2. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Re: BIRD BRAINS,,,, ya you!!

Adam..I will get in for something. Call me at the shop at 815-728-7097..

3. AOTaxi

AOTaxi She's a keeper!

I added info to the thread as to how much we need to do, I wont ask for anything to be sent until I know we can hit one of the #'s

Scott, you're awesome!! I will call ya in the mornin', I have terrible cell service at home.

4. scpol

Good, cause i'm goin to bed now..lol

5. scpol

Come on you guys..I just got off the phone with Adam, and this is a great thing he is trying to do for these kids...He needs 7 more guys to kick in 25 bucks...

6. alabamarutandstrut

alabamarutandstrut Hero's are people who help people in need.

I'm in for at least 25.00, let me know when and were to send . I have neices and nephews that are into the rodeo, and I know what it means to the youth to win something. Helps to keep them of the streets and drugs. Joe 8)

7. AOTaxi

AOTaxi She's a keeper!

Joe, I will pencil you in, thanks a bunch!!

We need at least 5 more sponsors to get the half page.

Adam

8. SteveP

SteveP New Member

Adam,
    I just got that virus fixed on my computer, but if you can wait until Monday, I can give $25. This is a good thing you are doing.

Thanks,
    Steve Powers

9. stuffinducks

stuffinducks New Member

Adam,

I'm good for $25.00. I will add the $$$ to the shipping costs on that Gambel's.

SD

10. AOTaxi

AOTaxi She's a keeper!

Steve and Jeff,
    I got ya on the list....this is gonna be great, I am going to start designing something tonight and see if I can get a rough draft to post for all to see....any input is welcome
    I don't care what all the others say......Bird brains are the best!!!!!
    thanks fellas!!
    We still need a few more to lock up a half page, ... the more the merrier for the kids!
    AO

11. AOTaxi

AOTaxi She's a keeper!

We are a go, info sent out to those that responded.
    We can still use more help to get the full page add..

THANKS ALL!!
    Adam

12. AOTaxi

AOTaxi She's a keeper!

ttt one more shot !! thanks to those that are in so far....lets get a few more!!

13. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

Money sent Adam

14. AOTaxi

AOTaxi She's a keeper!

Patrick I gotcha on the add, and Jason too! Thanks guys!!
    I got a rough draft made up but havent a clue how to post it, it is in a pdf format...or something like that, if someone knows how to post those things I can email it to ya so everyone can take a lokk and make suggestion for it.
    AO

15. Patrick J

Patrick J You've got me mistaken for someone else

Here is the rough draft from Adam. He still has more names to add but wanted your thoughts on it

[​IMG]