1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mrs. Bailey Van Kirk

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Feb 28, 2010.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I know we both give and take a lot of BS from each other, but when it comes to her love of art, you cannot deny her passion and ability. But come on, is she really that good ??? Last year she took a little ol' painting to the nationals, got a ribbon and went home happy and had the crazy thought that she could do better. Well you wannna know what the little broad ( :D ) did ??? She did another painting for this show and the cocky little thing had the gall to enter it in the MASTERS DIVISION! Well I don't know who she thinks she is, but everybody else around here now knows that Bailey Van Kirk is the NEW Pennsylvania State Champion Artist!!!

Congrats Bailey...we are all so darn proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. waterdude

waterdude You gotta KILL IT... before you can GRILL IT!

Congrats Bailey...You Go Girl!!! ;D

3. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

Excellent, congratulations Bailey!

4. Congrats Bailey - your work is unique.

Bruce

5. Wayne R

Wayne R NRA and B&C Life Member

I hope to see one of her paintings in person someday. Her eye for detail, and her artistic talent to put all together is amazing. Congratulations Bailey on your award for another beautiful painting!

6. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

Congratulations Bailey!

7. D.Price

D.Price Well-Known Member

Congrats, Bailey. ;)

8. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Sheee-oot! She was a Grand Champion Artist before she went to the show. Congratulations on being recognized. Enjoy it Bailey.

9. Congrates Bailey...Skies the limit...You go girl!!
    Rod

10. She's definitely got skillz!

11. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

Congrats Bailey!!!

12. Bailey that is just plain awesome...you got some talent girl! Congrats, you deserve it :)

13. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

Congrats!!!

14. juniper

juniper Active Member

Congrats Bailey

15. dougp

dougp Active Member

Awesome Bailey, Congratulations!!! I've been inspired by your work since I first saw it. I'm also impressed with the help and

encouragement you've given to others attempting the pursuit of their art.

Your tremendous talent and your humble attitude are a credit to your character as well as the art world. I'm thrilled that you choose to post here with us.

I absolutely love your art. Keep up the great work!!

DougP

16. Silvereagle34

Silvereagle34 Member

Congrats Bailey!

17. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

And not JUST that either, Michael. I've told her privately and I'll say it for the world to see, Bailey Van Kirk is a rare jewel that few on here realize. I have NEVER, EVER seen a question asked that she didn't offer help with. When beginners and neophytes post their work, she NEVER has anything but positive things to say about it and encourage them. Her eye for detail is exceptional and her ability to transfer that to a visual medium is rare indeed. I'm delighted that others are seeing it as well.

Congratulations Bailey.

18. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

Congratulations Bailey!!!

19. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

That's awesome Bailey, Congrats! That's quite an achievement!

20. jtcjr

jtcjr Member

NC
    Congrats Bailey